Town of Salem #30

Gustav

A couple brief hints at a couple things, but Salem remains entirely quiet through its second day.

Could things break out on its second night? Time (and your actions) will tell.

List of living players (16)

@Adrest245

@Advantage

@Alex

@Berocka

@Dadam30

@Da Trifecta

@Doomsday

@eaglesfan036

@jhatty8

@Lemorse7

@N0HBDY

@NSG

@omgitshim

@Ptyrell

@Ricer13

@rory

God. Long story that's making me late to stuff.

Off the bat, @eaglesfan036 has been modkilled for accidentally revealing his role as a WITCH in the public channel of the game server last night. Because we know this was seen by other people, I would rather not deal with the game being compromised by people pretending to know nothing or to waste a day watching a lynching happen that we knew would. Sorry.

Last will:

More stuff:

@Da Trifecta was killed by a JUGGERNAUT. He was a TRACKER.

Last will:

Spoiler

N1: Track Advantage tonight and see what he's up to
N2: Track Rory

@N0HBDY was the MAFIOSO, who was killed by a BODYGUARD.

I don't think Bodyguards get Death Notes normally, but one with no real info was found and I thought that was funny:

Spoiler

teehee it's me eagles fan

And @Ptyrell was that BODYGUARD.

Last will:

Spoiler

N1: ricer
N2: rory (doctor should be on jailor)

Lol eagles

Because I could not stop for Death –
He kindly stopped for me –
The Carriage held but just Ourselves –
And Immortality. 

Gustav needs to go but will see the rest of you later tonight.

List of living players (12)

@Adrest245

@Advantage

@Alex

@Berocka

@Dadam30

@Doomsday

@jhatty8

@Lemorse7

@NSG

@omgitshim

@Ricer13

@rory

• Gustav unlocked this topic

I completely forgot this game existed yesterday that's my bad. I am investigator

Last Will

N1 - Berocka (Your target could be a Lookout, Forger, Juggernaut, or Coven Leader.)
N2 - Eagles (Your target could be a Lookout, Forger, or Witch.)

I am a bit confused still on the results given from eagles, I wasn't aware of his role reveal in public, but that's just what I was given 

Anyway, got those results for Berocka and he claimed to have done "absolutely nothing" yesterday, and now we have jugg kill today. So unless he's a super shady lookout, it's not looking good. I think he's our guy for jugg

@Berocka anything to add?

DEAD

Ptyrell BODYGUARD. 
N0h Mafioso 
TRI Tracker 
Eagles Witch 

Ricer mayor 
lemorse7 Jailor 
doom TP (claimed)
Adrest TP Claimed
Jh8 invest

Berocka (Your target could be a Lookout, Forger, Juggernaut, or Coven Leader.) If trust jh8 
rory transport

omg

dadam

nsg

Advantage 

Alex

Transport failed because Adrest was in jail. Thankfully nobody risked attacking ricer.

I was attacked twice, thank you Ptyrell and the doctor that was on me for some reason 

17 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

Last Will

N1 - Berocka (Your target could be a Lookout, Forger, Juggernaut, or Coven Leader.)

What kind of game are we playing?? How did you get witch and coven leader in results??

28 minutes ago, rory said:

What kind of game are we playing?? How did you get witch and coven leader in results??

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’m kind of suspicious of Jhatty here since his results don’t seem correct, as per Rory’s comment. Could be exe?

Doesn't Coven show up in all the "expansion" results for invest?

34 minutes ago, rory said:

9 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’m kind of suspicious of Jhatty here since his results don’t seem correct, as per Rory’s comment. Could be exe?

trust me I know, like I said Im just putting down what I was given 

My guess is that there was a mix up with the investigation results in one of the nights as this is our first game with coven expansion roles but we also have a witch

51 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

Berocka being jugg feels like a real possibility here. Going to put my votes on him for now

Vote Berocka (Ricer x3)

I’ll join this for now too.  

VOTE BEROCKA

I wish I had better results for y’all besides witch stuff tho. 

Personally, I don't know why we're voting for Berocka if we're calling hatty's results into question. 

13 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

Personally, I don't know why we're voting for Berocka if we're calling hatty's results into question. 

This is completely fair. My vote is a soft vote. If Berocka comes in and gives anything useful I’ll be pulling my votes.

Vote Berocka

(berocka 6 - ricerx3, advantage, hatty, Adrest)

I feel like we should start pushing the quite people to start speaking. as there are a few rn. could even jail one of them

If we get no where today we could also make a “safe” play and have the jailor jail me (mayor) and have tp/Lo on jailor. Keeps us both safe but if the jailor has a target they want to off then that works too

2 hours ago, jhatty8 said:

I completely forgot this game existed yesterday that's my bad. I am investigator

Last Will

I am a bit confused still on the results given from eagles, I wasn't aware of his role reveal in public, but that's just what I was given 

Anyway, got those results for Berocka and he claimed to have done "absolutely nothing" yesterday, and now we have jugg kill today. So unless he's a super shady lookout, it's not looking good. I think he's our guy for jugg

@Berocka anything to add?

I wonder if Eagles being Witch caused the issue. Usually we used to just replace Coven Leader with Witch in those results for all roles involved but I can also see Gus not thinking about that N1 then realizing "oh no" when giving you results N2. 

This could be an Exe play. You tagged Berocka yesterday for a claim but never expanded upon it, and now that you have Eagles confirmed Witch gives you the avenue to have a very fud-like result on him that is odd but also makes sense, then backfill Berocka's "results" with Jugg now that they are known to exist.

That said, I think we need to get a real claim from @Berocka here before any further speculation on that. Doing nothing N1 does fit the Jugg profile.