S94-S95 Fredrik Elmebeck Memorial Trophy Nominations

Victor

• Admin

The Fredrik Elmebeck Memorial Trophy is back, as a reminder this has become a biennial award only taking place in odd-numbered seasons but covering the previous 2 seasons.

Every member can nominate one other member who they feel demonstrated great work ethic, passion for the VHL, and/or made some notable contribution which in your eyes made them stand out. This covers the period of S94 to S95 i.e. May to September 2024. There are no restrictions on who you nominate, but we will not necessarily vote for someone in a position of power. This should whittle it down to a few candidates which the BOG will vote on prior to the off-season awards ceremony.

To nominate a fellow member, simply fill out the short form below:

@Members

• Admin

Thank you all for your nominations. I note some overwhelming support for @Dil who will sadly not be making the final ballot despite his enduring kindness.

image.png

The people actually receiving more than 1 vote and therefore a place on the final ballot are:

@ace_five_

@AJW

@Banackock

Congrats all! Also receiving 1 nomination each were @Aimee , @Beketov, @Enorama, @kirbithan, @N0HBDY, @Ricer13, @rory, @Sjin, @Spartan , and me, yay.

As always if you would like to know the reasons behind your nomination, just drop me a PM on the forum or a DM on Discord.

2 hours ago, Victor said:

Thank you all for your nominations. I note some overwhelming support for @Dil who will sadly not be making the final ballot despite his enduring kindness.

image.png

The people actually receiving more than 1 vote and therefore a place on the final ballot are:

@ace_five_

@AJW

@Banackock

Congrats all! Also receiving 1 nomination each were @Aimee , @Beketov, @Enorama, @kirbithan, @N0HBDY, @Ricer13, @rory, @Sjin, @Spartan , and me, yay.

As always if you would like to know the reasons behind your nomination, just drop me a PM on the forum or a DM on Discord.

beaviss and dylan were legit btw