Edition 220

STZ

• Admin

Didn't even realize I had the highest +/- rating of any rookie in VHL history :o

Thanks for pointing that out Victor

Any top rookie. Perhaps someone played for a championship team, got 40 points but a +88, but I have not bothered tracking that down.

Also, I forgot to mention Bennett Wahl becoming the first NYA player to win the Funk - newest award in the league (since S21) now won by all teams but Davos.

• Admin

Your World Cup suggestion seems simple enough, probably wouldn't make much of a difference, but neither would a lot of much more complex ideas in the BOG.

"Davos looks primed and ready to flex their muscles at the same time, they’ve somewhat been embarking on a weird process of rebuilding where a rebuilding isn’t exactly necessary"

eh? I'd say a rebuild was necessary.

Your World Cup suggestion seems simple enough, probably wouldn't make much of a difference, but neither would a lot of much more complex ideas in the BOG.

Honestly, short of TPE-based incentives for creating under countries other than USA and Canada, I don't think we'll really see it happen. It'll take a complete adjustment over the member base for this to happen, which would take quite a few World Cups to really see a noticeable change unless people were given TPE to not create as an American or Canadian... which I don't see happening.