Official Videogame Thread

Sandro

You definitely need everyone to play their class and communicate. If you don't and the monster has half a clue, he'll tear you to shreds. That's part of the fun of it. My bigger concern is it's a multiplayer-only title and doesn't seem to have a ton of content. AKA, Titanfall Syndrome. At least that's what I call it. People will love it for a couple weeks and then once they've done everything 50 times over, they'll get bored. Great as a $30-40 pickup, not so much at $60-70 is my prediction.

I still play Titanfall. New game mode is actually badass..

how is it? I might be a 1 or ps4 in a few weeks since i have a new job + its down in price.

Well I pre-ordered it. I could go pick it up right now but I need to watch Walking Dead and I've got work in the morning. I'll pick it up after my shift.

• Commissioner

Gonna pick my PS4 copy up in 2 hours when EB opens. I got on the hype train hard this year so I'm really hoping it doesn't disappoint.

• Commissioner

Only had about 1.5 hours to play AW but first impressions are good. The new movement mechanics feel natural and the maps are decent.

I can't say for any other game mode (only played Hardpoint) but from my experience, don't expect to come in and wreck even if you did before. Maybe it's not knowing the maps yet but the death counts are rather high for most players. You don't die as fast as ghosts but still pretty quick, plus the added elevation and a lot of flanking routes leads to quite a few deaths. most people I've seen are hovering around a 1.0 k/d right now.

I'll get a bit more in depth tonight when I have a bit more time with it. Gonna do the campaign tomorrow night once double XP is worn off.

I just got my copy today of AW for PS4. Haven't played one since MW2 (and in truth the only one I properly got into was COD4, which was amazing), but it seemed fairly cheap for a new game so I figured why not give it a go.