So I went over to SHL?

Mr. Hickey

If you really think that's the ONLY thing that's gone on, I don't know what to say. The absolute biggest however, is the CONSTANT shit talking about the SHL. Aside from like, Gorlab, I've yet to see people on SHL constantly ragging on VHL the way the opposite happens here. Thunderdome or not, the "VHL is better than SHL" mentality comes out a LOT more on this site, and it's childish. This league is far more elitist in terms of the way members talk about other leagues, and I've definitely almost felt... well bad for visiting SHL (and frankly enjoying it far more than here lately) because of the insults I see here about people who visit SHL.

Or maybe you just don't see it over there as much as others. I don't start the VHL is better than SHL over here, but when I go over there and have any opinion that helps the league, they say "Go back to the VHL" or "Well that might be fine in the VHL, but not here".

I get insulted over there from members more because I'm in the VHL than because of being a rival to their teams. Hell one of the members over there spread rumours around that were classless about me that could be deemed pretty damn offensive ("joke" or not) as you say. Plus getting spam PM'd by guys who straight just don't like me even though I have never come in contact with them. People in the SHL aren't shy about calling someone out in a PM and attacking them.

Kendrick, you are fucking KING of taking shit out of context and making blanket statements. Keep yours off my posts. I don't even know why I still bother with you.

Hey you started throwing stones in a glass house. Don't be shocked when the window breaks. Keep your misinformed opinion off my posts or "claims".

Hell one of the members over there spread rumours around that were classless about me that could be deemed pretty damn offensive ("joke" or not) as you say.

Hey now. You and Jme being cousins isn't that offensive.

Gorlab let's just all leave this thread. And leave it how it is. People will have their opinions no point in arguing just pointless drama that makes both leagues look bad

I'm usually all about chaos and shit throwing but this guys got a point. Level headed ness will prevail

Gorlab let's just all leave this thread. And leave it how it is. People will have their opinions no point in arguing just pointless drama that makes both leagues look bad

Like I would ever listen to a filthy Texas Renegade!!! I'm sorry Cuff, we're boys and all, but I'm always ready and willing to fight for SHL in sim league wars.