So I went over to SHL?

Mr. Hickey

Oh, well pretty sure I fathered your father and made him retire from VHL. Sorry about that.

Yeah he said he couldn't handle dumbing things down for.... Well you get where I'm going with this ;)

Good lord this shit again.

Both leagues have their merits..and honestly lately I am starting to prefer the SHL.  It can be disorganized but its being worked on and you get the hang of it pretty quickly.  Both leagues have similar levels of maturity too honestly.

So one time, our cat Teddy taught Jala how to drown a mouse. She called him over to her water bowl, and was sitting there with one of her toy mice. Waited for him to come over, kept looking at him to make sure he was watching. Picked the mouse up in her mouth, dropped it in the bowl. Looked back at Jala. And put her paw on the mouse and slowly pushed it under the surface while constantly looking back and forth between it and Jala to make sure he was watching.

So one time, our cat Teddy taught Jala how to drown a mouse. She called him over to her water bowl, and was sitting there with one of her toy mice. Waited for him to come over, kept looking at him to make sure he was watching. Picked the mouse up in her mouth, dropped it in the bowl. Looked back at Jala. And put her paw on the mouse and slowly pushed it under the surface while constantly looking back and forth between it and Jala to make sure he was watching.

hahahaha, oh that's awesome. lol

last pic, i promise

a1q8b4N.jpg