So I went over to SHL?

Mr. Hickey

Also until VHL gets a simmer like JC, there's no legs to stand on for calling the SHL inferior in any way.

Also Advantage gets named captain after coming back from inactivty because Minny needs something to go right and was hoping it would promote him to stay active :lol:

Also until VHL gets a simmer like JC, there's no legs to stand on for calling the SHL inferior in any way.

Also Advantage gets named captain after coming back from inactivty because Minny needs something to go right and was hoping it would promote him to stay active :lol:

Hahaha Jardy is bad, but if you think the SHL's all-star committee, awards committee and Commish's are intelligent, tons of understanding has to go down.

The war rages on!

What? I've never been inactive.  I've missed like two weeks of training over the last couple seasons and that was mainly due to family commitments.

And I have been captain every single season since joining there so...

Edited by Advantage

Advantage has been Captain ever since the Chiefs drafted him in S19.

Jardy sims pretty well tbh, those few days he went without simming actually doesn't happen often in the time I am active here. (Which actually isn't a lot :lol:)

I'm sorry Advantage, that wasn't a shot at you, it was a shot at Minny.

Also how is locking threads that have valid points over here because they go against the grain of the old boys of the VHL better commish work then the SHL? DP has his ask a commish threads which he can't respond to weekly, but does his best. Nothing like that for commishes or BoG, nor is there any communication with the public about plans being made.

You also said you were inactive for a good portion there Kendrick so I don't think you can speak for things you weren't around for.

Awards voting works better here how? The biggest issue with award voting is that there weren't more voters added this season, and everyone has their own subjective opinion on what defines a breakout player or hardest working. VHLM awards are just a list of players and GMs pick who they think is best suited for it, doubt the VHL is any different. Pretty much the same thing, except more bias since it's GM. SHL doesn't allow GMs to be on the award committee.

Even changes brought up with tons of actual proof (including projected math) are met with empty 'nos' and turned aside, for no real reason.

Nothing like that for commishes or BoG, nor is there any communication with the public about plans being made.

You also said you were inactive for a good portion there Kendrick so I don't think you can speak for things you weren't around for.

Awards voting works better here how? The biggest issue with award voting is that there weren't more voters added this season, and everyone has their own subjective opinion on what defines a breakout player or hardest working. VHLM awards are just a list of players and GMs pick who they think is best suited for it, doubt the VHL is any different. Pretty much the same thing, except more bias since it's GM. SHL doesn't allow GMs to be on the award committee.

Even changes brought up with tons of actual proof (including projected math) are met with empty 'nos' and turned aside, for no real reason.

Wrong a "State of the Union" address of some sort is presented every year, you must have ignored it or simply dismissed it.

How is me being inactive with my player not allowing me to have an opinion? I lurked the board more than anyone. Just never did anything with my player because it was so confusing on how to improve him. So I disagree there. Until you know the full story, don't just assume.

I was talking committee, not awards specifically. I'm on the committee over there and the guys who voted were some of the most bias I have seen on that site. Guys who in the past showed their willingness to vote their friends in over who deserves it. You keep claiming the SHL is better in your posts it seems. Your last point is somewhat silly, projected math is good but if it's already been presented or already implemented ages ago and didn't work, why would we say yes to it? Seems rather ineffective to beat our heads against a wall. 

Edited by Kendrick

I'm sorry Advantage, that wasn't a shot at you, it was a shot at Minny.

For what reason? Giving their best player captaincy? A player who has over 800 TPE in four seasons and has committed to the team for a ten season stretch.

I for one love how Minny is turning out and I think a lot of people just think it's funny to hate on them.  The team is looking good this year honestly.

I for one love how Minny is turning out and I think a lot of people just think it's funny to hate on them.  The team is looking good this year honestly.

Lemme tell you about a funny team to hate on, my friend...

good thread.

i love my SHL dudes on Davos, including but not limited to:

BluesBoy

KitRas

Bojo

everyone else in the SHL that I don't know

I'd watch out for those other two on that list, though.