So I went over to SHL?

Mr. Hickey

>be me 

>Come over to VHL to update my player for the first time in month 

>See this shitstorm of a thread 

>Fucknah.gif 

seriously though, you can't do the whole "VHL is more superior and mature" circlejerk and then start an obvious bait thread like this. Immature AF

>be me 

>See this shitstorm of a thread u

>Fucknah.gif 

seriously though, you can't do the whole "VHL is more superior and mature" circlejerk and then start an obvious bait thread like this. Immature AF

Who are you again?

>be me 

>See this shitstorm of a thread 

>Fucknah.gif 

Seeing as the dude who said it just got back to the forum and missed pt 1 of our VHL v. SHL shit show, it's not a bait thread dickwad. Take a chance to read into all of the thread before you throw your two cents in. No one is saying Hickey was right and I'm sure he didn't think it would go down like this because making fun of the SHL is a pastime for us and he missed all the good we recieved by having some quality members join us from the SHL. Not everyone in the VHL is out to get the SHL like not every member from the SHL is a dickhead like Carl. Maybe you should have stayed in the SHL then furthering a stupid immature thread like this.

Were all at fault for the hate between eachother and instead of being mature you decide to further light the fire. Immature AF

Seeing as the dude who said it just got back to the forum and missed pt 1 of our VHL v. SHL shit show, it's not a bait thread dickwad. Take a chance to read into all of the thread before you throw your two cents in. No one is saying Hickey was right and I'm sure he didn't think it would go down like this because making fun of the SHL is a pastime for us and he missed all the good we recieved by having some quality members join us from the SHL. Not everyone in the VHL is out to get the SHL like not every member from the SHL is a dickhead like Carl. Maybe you should have stayed in the SHL then furthering a stupid immature thread like this.

Were all at fault for the hate between eachother and instead of being mature you decide to further light the fire. Immature AF

I will say that judging by Hickey's response he knew EXACTLY how this would go down and that it was a bait thread.

I may not have seen the part 1 that you're talking about, but I've seen numerous threads either here (The one that Gorlab started a few months ago, and then the whole SHL to Anal debacle) to the long thread that Checkmate posted as well as other VHL'ers throwing their 2 cents in there. I've read this whole thread, and saw all of those ones too, and based on the past shit between our two sites people should know better than to post something this actively shitting on the SHL. I'm all for speaking freely, and I think everyone's entitled to their own opinions, but you all know full well that many members of the SHL post here, and so it should be fairly obvious that if you word your post in a derogatory way there will be backlash

I will say that judging by Hickey's response he knew EXACTLY how this would go down and that it was a bait thread.

So don't fall for the shit. No offense to the kid but Hickey comes and goes, so his opinion shouldn't carry weight amongst the member currently fighting for either side. We all ignored Robbie so I'm sure we can ignore this inter league bullshit.

Both leagues thrive off one another, trading members throughout our histories yet stupid shit like this has us at arms ready to hand out fades and insults.

Everyone just needs to fuck off about the whole rivalry thing because it disappears an then someone opens there stupid mouth about it to get some chuckles out of this. Let's all be bros and have fun

So don't fall for the shit. No offense to the kid but Hickey comes and goes, so his opinion shouldn't carry weight amongst the member currently fighting for either side. We all ignored Robbie so I'm sure we can ignore this inter league bullshit.

Both leagues thrive off one another, trading members throughout our histories yet stupid shit like this has us at arms ready to hand out fades and insults.

Everyone just needs to fuck off about the whole rivalry thing because it disappears an then someone opens there stupid mouth about it to get some chuckles out of this. Let's all be bros and have fun

Well that's the thing Ball, it wasn't just Hickey saying shit. He may have started it but several other more "weighty" members came in agreeing and continuing it. (I don't know who Robbie is so I feel like I missed something).

The insults bits kinda has to do with Thunderdome as well as this being a hot topic but like JHS said if someone's sitting in here shitting on SHL there's no reason the SHLers can't come in and defend themselves.

They DO need to chill on the rivalry but it's never gonna happen cuz as with everywhere else in the world, people don't know how to just voice their pleasure with things they enjoy and not put down things they don't.

It's the same as guys who see fat chicks trying to not hate their bodies by calling themselves sexy and the guy goes "Oh fuck no you're not sexy, I shouldn't have to consider you sexy". You can enjoy what you love without shitting all over what you hate, unless you're an immature little fuckwit.

I like most of the people here, and I hate all the fighting that our two leagues tend to do. Not to be biased or anything, but I have noticed that VHL'ers do a lot more of the trash talking than we do. Those of us who are on the SHL will defend our league if people deride it. The only way to stop it is to cut out the stupid ass threads like this one and start carrying out any discussions on another league's qualities with maturity and respect.

I like most of the people here, and I hate all the fighting that our two leagues tend to do. Not to be biased or anything, but I have noticed that VHL'ers do a lot more of the trash talking than we do. Those of us who are on the SHL will defend our league if people deride it. The only way to stop it is to cut out the stupid ass threads like this one and start carrying out any discussions on another league's qualities with maturity and respect.

Where's your evidence, have you cited your sources properly? 

Where's your evidence, have you cited your sources properly? 

Oh quiet. I've yet to see a thread on SHL calling VHL stupid, if anything the members take more potshots at VHL members in threads but at least there's not dumb ass threads like this dedicated to shitting on VHL over there. If there are find it for me and I'll eat my words.

Edited by Caillean

Oh quiet. I've yet to see a thread on SHL calling VHL stupid, if anything the members take more potshots at VHL members in threads but at least there's not dumb ass threads like this dedicated to shitting on VHL over there. If there are find it for me and I'll eat my words.

I think your sarcasm detector is off again  :ph34r: