So I went over to SHL?

Mr. Hickey

FWIW every league can be tough to navigate when you're not used to it, but in all of my experiences with the SHL (which haven't been for a long time mind you) it was definitely the least simple and well-integrated. It has been one of the big deterents for me from the league.

Don't recall seeing any "Wide Mouth Vaginas" posts on SHL lately.

Though I could be wrong.

Both sites have mature and immature members <3

"Wide Mouth Vaginas" is an extremely tasteful topic by a great intellegent man.

"Wide Mouth Vaginas" is an extremely tasteful topic by a great intellegent man.

Opinions, bro. You think SHL sucks. I think both sites have their merits, but I see far more stupid content from adult-aged "men" here than on SHL, where there actually just happen to be more teenagers.

:)

Opinions, bro. You think SHL sucks. I think both sites have their merits, but I see far more stupid content from adult-aged "men" here than on SHL, where there actually just happen to be more teenagers.

:)

False but I'll let it slide.

False but I'll let it slide.

Don't really understand how an opinion or something I see can be false, but okay. Show me stupid content on SHL similar to "wide mouth vaginas" that's not put up by a teenager, please.

Don't really understand how an opinion or something I see can be false, but okay. Show me stupid content on SHL similar to "wide mouth vaginas" that's not put up by a teenager, please.

I'd rather not fish through the dis organized site to do so, just saying many of the people hide behind the "teenager" mantra over there but then come out and say they are much older. A recent thread had people put their ages and most of them were 20+ even though they act younger. Just say they are even if anything, but the vHL is far from that. Considering that thread you mentioned was posted as a joke that people clearly understood, maybe someone is just salty over it.

Considering that thread you mentioned was posted as a joke that people clearly understood, maybe someone is just salty over it.

Sure if you wanna call it that, I'm "salty". I thought it was stupid to see such a dumb thread title on a site that I see lately constantly spouting how it's the pinnacle of maturity. It's not that it's some joke that I didn't understand. Just because something's meant as a joke doesn't mean everyone finds it funny.  And I was in that thread as well Kendrick, and I saw quite a few under 20's.

But thanks for telling me I'm wrong then refusing to prove how.

Sure if you wanna call it that, I'm "salty". I thought it was stupid to see such a dumb thread title on a site that I see lately constantly spouting how it's the pinnacle of maturity. It's not that it's some joke that I didn't understand. Just because something's meant as a joke doesn't mean everyone finds it funny.  And I was in that thread as well Kendrick, and I saw quite a few under 20's.

But thanks for telling me I'm wrong then refusing to prove how.

So a thread created by a member who returned who hadn't been here in 6 months is how you will judge it? That seems very strange. I know not everyone will find it a joke, but considering he came back and poked his head in I wouldn't take that as the bulk of  members maturity over here. Quite a few under 20's sure, but way more 20+.

But thanks for basing your opinion on a topic from an old member who is hardly part of our "community".

"We're more mature" is just something that VHLers say to distract themselves from the fact that their simmer is unreliable and slime like Kendrick are looked at as figures of authority.

There is literally 0 difference in maturity between the communities of the two sites. The main difference is that SHL has like twice the population/activity.

"We're more mature" is just something that VHLers say to distract themselves from the fact that their simmer is unreliable and slime like Kendrick are looked at as figures of authority.

There is literally 0 difference in maturity between the communities of the two sites. The main difference is that SHL has like twice the population/activity.

Figures of Authority, dude shows how much you know. I'm far from a figure of authority.

Your second point is exactly right though. I don't see a difference but apparently one member coming back to post a title paints the whole VHL with a bad brush. I guess everyone in the SHL is a pedophile by those rules.

So a thread created by a member who returned who hadn't been here in 6 months is how you will judge it? That seems very strange. I know not everyone will find it a joke, but considering he came back and poked his head in I wouldn't take that as the bulk of  members maturity over here. Quite a few under 20's sure, but way more 20+.

But thanks for basing your opinion on a topic from an old member who is hardly part of our "community".

If you really think that's the ONLY thing that's gone on, I don't know what to say. The absolute biggest however, is the CONSTANT shit talking about the SHL. Aside from like, Gorlab, I've yet to see people on SHL constantly ragging on VHL the way the opposite happens here. Thunderdome or not, the "VHL is better than SHL" mentality comes out a LOT more on this site, and it's childish. This league is far more elitist in terms of the way members talk about other leagues, and I've definitely almost felt... well bad for visiting SHL (and frankly enjoying it far more than here lately) because of the insults I see here about people who visit SHL.

Figures of Authority, dude shows how much you know. I'm far from a figure of authority.

Your second point is exactly right though. I don't see a difference but apparently one member coming back to post a title paints the whole VHL with a bad brush. I guess everyone in the SHL is a pedophile by those rules.

Kendrick, you are fucking KING of taking shit out of context and making blanket statements. Keep yours off my posts. I don't even know why I still bother with you.