VHLSC: S42 Rankings #4 - Mock Draft

Kendrick

I understand that. I just hoped people would respond with at least an ounce of enthusiasm. I guess once a gloomer, always a gloomer. I guess I'll continue, someone has to do D_A's homework for him right? #DAjoke #JasonsAndMeAreCoolThough

Funny part is I actually do take these into consideration to some degree. I follow the VHLM more than most, I mean I write for VHLM mag, but there is a part of these that saves me a little time.

Funny part is I actually do take these into consideration to some degree. I follow the VHLM more than most, I mean I write for VHLM mag, but there is a part of these that saves me a little time.

I have no problem with that though, I mean these are for the draftees and GM's anyways. Although I created them so take from it what you want haha

Funny how the point of my posts are to inform GMs who perhaps haven't taken the time to read my XM Radios (who does that?) or PM me (no one besides the [mostly] relevant two), who might read these instead (there is at least one confirmed) - yet I'm told that I'm not allowed to comment on my player. 

Makes sense. 

The only idea I have of where anyone will go is of myself, and I highly doubt Davos selects me. I don't really care if that brings you down. If anything, it should make your job more interesting ha.

I can confirm that davos will not select you, Mostly because I will at 3 because I don't believe any of this is real and all a ploy to go where you want.

I can confirm that davos will not select you, Mostly because I will at 3 because I don't believe any of this is real and all a ploy to go where you want.

There is literally nowhere I want to play. I will retire at the exact same point, regardless of team.

Funny how the point of my posts are to inform GMs who perhaps haven't taken the time to read my XM Radios (who does that?) or PM me (no one besides the [mostly] relevant two), who might read these instead (there is at least one confirmed) - yet I'm told that I'm not allowed to comment on my player. 

Makes sense. 

No I just find it funny a guy is making this whole draft about him, in a negative way. Just seems pretty selfish to the other draftees and that to me is quite silly.

No I just find it funny a guy is making this whole draft about him, in a negative way. Just seems pretty selfish to the other draftees and that to me is quite silly.

The other draftees aren't my concern. My player is literally only about me. My time in the league is about my enjoyment. So why the hell do I care? 

It seemed pretty selfish to me for you to tell teams you wouldn't play for them because you as a player had certain desires. You told me that you had to do what you wanted because it is your player and your enjoyment. So get off my back with the hypocrisy. 

I'm not telling anyone I won't play for them, just to don't be surprised when they don't get what they expect.

The other draftees aren't my concern. My player is literally only about me. My time in the league is about my enjoyment. So why the hell do I care? 

It seemed pretty selfish to me for you to tell teams you wouldn't play for them because you as a player had certain desires. You told me that you had to do what you wanted because it is your player and your enjoyment. So get off my back with the hypocrisy. 

I'm not telling anyone I won't play for them, just to don't be surprised when they don't get what they expect.

I told you that because I didn't want to come to your team specifically. That was because of the whining you did in the USFL, I didn't really want to associated with that. Call it hypocrisy, I not mad you have this attitude with your player. Just upset when I put effort in only to have one guy basically say "Your rankings suck, no way Id go there". 

I told you that because I didn't want to come to your team specifically. That was because of the whining you did in the USFL, I didn't really want to associated with that. Call it hypocrisy, I not mad you have this attitude with your player. Just upset when I put effort in only to have one guy basically say "Your rankings suck, no way Id go there". 

I didn't say your rankings sucked, I said Davos won't draft me. 

Everybody settle down.

Tampax-Tampons-Multipax-Variety-Pack-of-

It's just a fucking draft ranking/mock. Read it, don't read it. Comment/don't comment. Some of us actually enjoy these and it's good for the newer guys to read about their player and the projection for where they will go.