VHLSC: S42 Rankings #4 - Mock Draft

Kendrick

You have maybe a round and a bit and it's over. Not close to the strong draft class it has been called.

As the person who crunches the numbers every week I agree with that, 75% of prospects have tailed off to almost earning nothing per week.

Why the fuck do people care where other people are saying the will go? Just earn TPE or not.

cause it creates discussion and activity. Why the fuck would we not want that? If nobody talked about anything here and just earn TPE then it would be boring lol.

cause it creates discussion and activity. Why the fuck would we not want that? If nobody talked about anything here and just earn TPE then it would be boring lol.

NO FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU!

I like the discussion guys! Feel free to fill out the predictions and submit them!

That's not what i mean, dork. I mean situations like "God damn it Kendrick, you're stupid for putting me number 3 to the Bears, there is no way I get drafted that high." Like, why would I throw a hissy because I don't think I'm worth a shit?

That's not what i mean, dork. I mean situations like "God damn it Kendrick, you're stupid for putting me number 3 to the Bears, there is no way I get drafted that high." Like, why would I throw a hissy because I don't think I'm worth a shit?

Some guys are drama queens some are not Austin, just gotta roll with the punches I guess. Put a prediction in! Would love more input

Some people are drama queens and threaten to quit because someone didn't suck their mock draft cock.

Also, saying I don't think Davos will draft me is hardly throwing a hissy fit.

Is it a work ethic thing then? Might as well tell people why, no sense in being all TMZ about it.

There is no TMZ about it, I've written two XM radios about it, and openly told any GM who asks. Savage will only be in the VHL for 1 year (max of 2)

Coach has spoken with me, and is smart enough to utilize his draft picks for something useful to add to his strong group of prospects. So I would be absolutely surprised if Davos drafted me, that's all.

Edited by Molholt

There is no TMZ about it, I've written two XM radios about it, and openly told any GM who asks. Savage will only be in the VHL for 1 year (max of 2)

Coach has spoken with me, and is smart enough to utilize his draft picks for something useful to add to his strong group of prospects. So I would be absolutely surprised if Davos drafted me, that's all.

Fair enough. Once again I have no way of knowing that as well, so being on the board isn't really my fault there.