Why Minot Needs To Relocate

Merica

There was once a football sim team (GMed by YEAH!) based in my hometown of Wilmington, Delaware. It makes about as much sense as Minot for a sports franchise, only with more chance of dying (Murder Town USA)! But there's precedent, so that's where my support is going.

Only city there that I like is Portland. Great fan base for all of their sports.

Milwaukee already has a minor league hockey team.

No on Memphis. Nashville sucks and TN has no other room for hockey IMO.

No on Colorado.

Cleveland has Columbus.

Las Vegas no gives a fuk.

I just want to point out that it never matters where NHL teams are for a sim league. Memphis already has a stadium ready for use in the FedEx Forum, and aside from the Mexico teams, every destination on that list is better than Minot. LV is being considered by NHL as we speak, the others have considerable natural fan bases or big enough populations to attract out of town attendance (like when every MLB stadium sells out every Yankees away game because of Yankees fans, etc.).

It was just a quick list.

I just want to point out that it never matters where NHL teams are for a sim league. Memphis already has a stadium ready for use in the FedEx Forum, and aside from the Mexico teams, every destination on that list is better than Minot. LV is being considered by NHL as we speak, the others have considerable natural fan bases or big enough populations to attract out of town attendance (like when every MLB stadium sells out every Yankees away game because of Yankees fans, etc.).

It was just a quick list.

Yes but we like to be creative to the point of realism. So in regards to Milwaukee it sounds good, but the Admirals are already there and that's why we want to be different. Besides the teams created early in this league (Toronto/Hamilton, New York, Calgary) we try to go where minimal numbers of teams are.

Yes but we like to be creative to the point of realism. So in regards to Milwaukee it sounds good, but the Admirals are already there and that's why we want to be different. Besides the teams created early in this league (Toronto/Hamilton, New York, Calgary) we try to go where minimal numbers of teams are.

Alrighty then, lemme get another list up.

And give the Mexico cities a chance. Even if 1% of Mexico City shows up to every game, you get 450,000 attendance a year. Not bad. That's assuming a 50 game schedule.

Alrighty then, lemme get another list up.

And give the Mexico cities a chance. Even if 1% of Mexico City shows up to every game, you get 450,000 attendance a year. Not bad. That's assuming a 50 game schedule.

We are not replacing the American team with a Mexican team. We would have NO American teams, that's absurd. Not moving to Canada either.  Seriously.

We are not replacing the American team with a Mexican team. We would have NO American teams, that's absurd. Not moving to Canada either.  Seriously.

I honestly agree with you on this, we need at least one US team, probably more IMO.

I'll look up stats later.

Western Canada is not out of the question though, keep in mind a large base of this board lives in BC. However I agree, Mexico wouldn't even be worth it.

In the end though I don't think anything will happen, and if it does it might not be relocation.

Western Canada is not out of the question though, keep in mind a large base of this board lives in BC. However I agree, Mexico wouldn't even be worth it.

In the end though I don't think anything will happen, and if it does it might not be relocation.

Yes and there already Canadian teams, yet despite having many American members here, you want to eliminate the sole American team? 

There are plenty of American cities that would support a team better than another Canadian city.

Yes and there already Canadian teams, yet despite having many American members here, you want to eliminate the sole American team? 

There are plenty of American cities that would support a team better than another Canadian city.

I never said anything about supporting haha. I just said member base for one province may equal or outweigh the number for American users. It's a moot point though considering nothing will happen.

I never said anything about supporting haha. I just said member base for one province may equal or outweigh the number for American users. It's a moot point though considering nothing will happen.

Eventually it will happen. I will be conducting a lengthy campaign.

Honestly though, go fuck yourself. Only thing my city has going for it is the faggot ass Air Force base? You shouldn't speak if you don't have a clue.

I really hate when people take shit on a sim league personal.