The Professional Era Has Begun

Devise

I'm not "legally" allowed to write out prescriptions to patients at the local doctors office, but that doesn't stop me. The doctors in the office do, but either way I consider my self "professional" enough for that role. I think Devise is qualified

So you are admitting to being unprofessional. By illegally writing out prescriptions to patients, you are being unprofessional and consciously doing the wrong thing, violating rules set in place by professionals for the safety of others. Why on earth would somebody want to follow you when you aren't even what you are calling other people to be?   I think unqualified was the word you were looking for.

We are professionals, our job is to ignore actual concerns, and show overwhelming confidence in everything we do, even though we have not a clue what we are doing.

Should have said that in the OP, than I wouldn't have had to tear it apart.

Should have said that in the OP, than I wouldn't have had to tear it apart.

I think you underestimate how much heart, and gumption it takes to be a professional. Every time I open my mouth it is like dragging my balls through a pit of hot coals, simply because I don't actually know anything. I just wing it and win everyone over on demeanor  and professionalism alone.

We are professionals, our job is to ignore actual concerns, and show overwhelming confidence in everything we do, even though we have not a clue what we are doing.

Your name is absolutely fantastic.