The Professional Era Has Begun

Devise

The opportunity to join the rankings takes a real man. If you are not on the level that we are, we will be inclined to assist you in any possible way that you need. We are here to help you become more professional. Thank you for your concern Mr. Chevy.

Spoken like a true gentleman and a scholar. You, my good man, know a thing about sophistication. Truely a good member to the cause.

The opportunity to join the rankings takes a real man. If you are not on the level that we are, we will be inclined to assist you in any possible way that you need. We are here to help you become more professional. Thank you for your concern Mr. Chevy.

Conforming is not what real men do.

Any credibility was lost by letting Hickey in imotbh.

In my honest opinion to be honest? Your double talk discredits any point you make. I'm sorry but we will consider your formal complaint and file it in our complaints office. We will get to it and respond at an appropriate time and in an appropriate manner. We appreciate your feedback, you are a valued member in what can be a great enterprise. Thank you.

Remember, Stay Professional.

• Admin

In my honest opinion to be honest? Your double talk discredits any point you make. I'm sorry but we will consider your formal complaint and file it in our complaints office. We will get to it and respond at an appropriate time and in an appropriate manner. We appreciate your feedback, you are a valued member in what can be a great enterprise. Thank you.

Remember, Stay Professional.

think you're seeing double there, only one H m8