New cult springs up in VHL

scoop

They call themselves the Professional Businessmen, and they are looking for league members to join their ranks. I urge you to resist them.

The following is believed to have started with "Mr. Power" and "Mr. Miller," formerly Devise22 and Advantage, respectively. These two have converted some of the league's feebler minds as we have seen misters Jones, Hickey, Chevy, and Pablo appear. Possibly a member of an offshoot cult is Dr. Ball MD, but we will have to do more research to figure out what is going on there.

I am of the belief that Mr. Power and Mr. Miller are not the cults founding members and are conformists just the same as the others. This fiendish group was actually started by a mr.pringles, with Mr.Baller as his right-hand man. While Power and Miller have been made to be the recruiters, behind the scenes, they really don't know what's going on. Control rests in the hands of these other two men, but I would put my money on mr.pringles making all of the decisions.

People, this is a cult. It will lead you down path which you do not want. I ask, for your sake and for the sake of the league, resist the Professional Businessmen and do no conform to their ways.

The term cult is so derogatory. Maybe if you went with the proper term, the new association, then you would be correct. We also would accept organization. If you really want to make some noise about it, how about join the ranks. We could use a smart, young and suave guy like you here as a part of the Professional Business Men.

The term cult is so derogatory. Maybe if you went with the proper term, the new association, then you would be correct. We also would accept organization. If you really want to make some noise about it, how about join the ranks. We could use a smart, young and suave guy like you here as a part of the Professional Business Men.

So you will basically accept everyone? This man is slandering your "organization" and yet  he is a smart, suave guy that you want apart of your ranks?  There should a certain criteria or "hiring" process if your group is so special.

Seriously, you guys make no sense :lol:

So you will basically accept everyone? This man is slandering your "organization" and yet  he is a smart, suave guy that you want apart of your ranks?  There should a certain criteria or "hiring" process if your group is so special.

We do not discriminate and believe that anyone can be made into a true professional.  If you would like, since you seem very interested in our organization, I could meet with you for a cup of espresso and discuss our plan going forward in case you would like to suit up with our great group of developing professional minds.

I am a part of the organization. If I was apart, I would no longer be a business man.