2015-16 NFL Discussion

Fire Tortorella

The Cowboys oline gave up a sack on 7.07% of their passing plays, which has them ranked 21st out of 32

The coaching staff trusted Randle so much last year that he got two carries during the entire playoffs

But he was behind DeMarco Murray, what did you expect? They were really dependant on the #1. Now it's by committee.

The Cowboys oline gave up a sack on 7.07% of their passing plays, which has them ranked 21st out of 32

The coaching staff trusted Randle so much last year that he got two carries during the entire playoffs

That line is built to pound the rock, and the Thanksgiving game against the Eagles showed what happens when you can just blitz freely without having to worry about the run.

If you had Murray with that line, would you be giving anyone else carries?

That line is built to pound the rock, and the Thanksgiving game against the Eagles showed what happens when you can just blitz freely without having to worry about the run.

If you had Murray with that line, would you be giving anyone else carries?

My counterpoint would be if you had anyone else you could trust to give the ball, wouldn't you give them some carries to take some of the work off of Murray? After a quick glance around the league I can't find any team that had such a disproportionate amount of their rushing attempts given to one player, and I don't think anyone would argue that Murray is that good. 

My counterpoint would be if you had anyone else you could trust to give the ball, wouldn't you give them some carries to take some of the work off of Murray? After a quick glance around the league I can't find any team that had such a disproportionate amount of their rushing attempts given to one player, and I don't think anyone would argue that Murray is that good. 

Honestly, with how well Murray was playing (at a historic pace, with all those 100 yard games to start the season), I think Linehan just figured to keep riding the hot hand while it lasted... and it never really ended. Murray is a great back for sure, but that line definitely had a lot to do with it too.

Also, I want in on the fantasy league too!

Oh no I just pulled a DT and messed up time zones :P

7 would be tight if you could make it 7:30 that would work better thnx beb :3

Well see what peeps say. As people join I hope they come in and tell us if that time works.