2015-16 NFL Discussion

Fire Tortorella

I'm not, I think it's funny how stupid American media can be. Him having crab legs or whatever, who the fuck cares. A boy has to eat. I'm not a huge fan of him in general but I found that so stupid, but even better that at his draft party he had a table prepared with them.

• 2 weeks later...

How can you not stand the Bills? We've sucked for the last decade and a half

Because Jim Kelly is no longer QB. Plus my team seems to play down to the Bills and then get their butts kicked.

Because Jim Kelly is no longer QB. Plus my team seems to play down to the Bills and then get their butts kicked.

I'm still not sure how Jordy Nelson dropped that ball

Let's just turn the attention to David Nelson and not that catch.

I have a David Nelson jersey. I bought it on eBay when I was drunk after he caught a game-winner against Oakland in 2011.

I have a David Nelson jersey. I bought it on eBay when I was drunk after he caught a game-winner against Oakland in 2011.

I loved him. Although he gets placed in the Ruvell Martin, Malcolm Kelly level where they were 6'5" guys who never made a killing in the end zone.

• 1 month later...

12-team fantasy football roster, had the 3rd pick in the draft

QB Ben Roethlisberger

RB Jamaal Charles

RB Justin Forsett

WR Andre Johnson

WR Nelson Agholor

TE Delanie Walker

FLEX Melvin Gordon

D/ST Arizona

K Dan Carpenter

RB LeGarrette Blount

RB Charles Sims

WR Allen Robinson

WR Roddy White

WR Davante Adams

I originally had Marcus Mariota but I dropped him for Davante Adams in response to the Jordy Nelson injury.

• 2 weeks later...

12-team fantasy football roster, had the 3rd pick in the draft

QB Ben Roethlisberger

RB Jamaal Charles

RB Justin Forsett

WR Andre Johnson

WR Nelson Agholor

TE Delanie Walker

FLEX Melvin Gordon

D/ST Arizona

K Dan Carpenter

RB LeGarrette Blount

RB Charles Sims

WR Allen Robinson

WR Roddy White

WR Davante Adams

I originally had Marcus Mariota but I dropped him for Davante Adams in response to the Jordy Nelson injury.

Carpenter's had a rough preseason, might want to keep an eye on any good kickers available

Except he's too stubborn to do that. It's either QB or nothing for him.

Sadly you are right. I say sadly because I feel he could be useful in the right offence. He doesn't study his playbook though and his arm is barely able to rattle off 1 or 2 spirals in an entire game. He needs to either suck it up and change positions or stick to NCAA panel guesting.

Doomsday do you think Cowboys running game will suck cause all the running backs are garbo, or will the overrated oline carry them?

Please put Munk back on the computer.

Also, that O-Line is far from overrated. They really are a solid O-line.

Doomsday do you think Cowboys running game will suck cause all the running backs are garbo, or will the overrated oline carry them?

They'll be able to run the ball just fine. Randle showed explosiveness last year and Christine Michael makes an interesting addition.

The Cowboys oline gave up a sack on 7.07% of their passing plays, which has them ranked 21st out of 32

They'll be able to run the ball just fine. Randle showed explosiveness last year and Christine Michael makes an interesting addition.

The coaching staff trusted Randle so much last year that he got two carries during the entire playoffs