First Media Spot

Kesler

Brovalenko looking to perform

Brovalenko on draft day

After Brovalenko almost slipping down to the 2nd round he his looking to prove why the young center was worth the pick to the new expansion team the meute. The Meute drafted Brovalenko with the 10th and final pick of the first round. Follwing that pick  with there 2nd round selection they picked up anothee center in the draft of Steven Stamkos. In the thirs round they selected inactive Miny Uzy that could turn out to be a steal as he is frineds of Brovalenko and they could in the near future be playing together.

Stamkos at all star game

Expectaions

Brovalenko has just gotten word that he will be playing for the Bern Royals next year so he will have maximum minutes and maximum growth. Last year he was playing on the top line center position and on the second line right wing. Brovalenko will hopefully continue his goal scoring as he finished last year with 20 points in 35 games after being traded to the bern royals. This year he expects to get around 70 points in 72 games and be a ppg player. He has no reason not to produce playing two top six spots and with the help of Malcom Spud backing him up.

Brovalenkos build

Brovalenkos build is pretty good for his tpe. He has his scoring up to 80 so he can put the puck in the net when he needs and he has the best faceoffs on the Royals so he will be talking a lot of faceoffs. He has 114 tpe as of 16/12/12 and his contuning his graphics  skills and improving his player day by day. Here is his build.

CK = Checking: 40

FG = Fighting: 40

DI = Discipline: 40

SK = Skating: 65

ST = Strength: 40

PH = Puck Handling: 50

FO = Face Offs: 64

PA = Passing: 55

SC = Scoring: 80

DF = Defense: 40

EX = Experience: 40

LD = Leadership: 40

Hey has adjusted 5 attributes such as Passing,  Faceoffs, Puck Handling etc.

Brovy putting on a snipe fest at the All star game

Meute General Manager

Brovalenko has been talking to GM Koradek and Koradek likes what he sees from the young center and has confirmed that he is sending down all of his prospects and is working from the ground up to build the best team possible. We talked to Brovalenko and he has said he loves what Koradek is doing and is looking to be apart of this new franchise for his whole career.

Can Brovy perform ?

Alright I got a few lols reading through this but ya, this was awdul. I dont know why I wrote this... or how I even got tpe for it.