Claimed:Niklas Kurri Tests Free Agency. [Final 6/6]

nikkurri17

When did I say I was pissed? I just told you that your Co-gm didn't exactly display good ethics with his negotiating style.. When did I go inactive? I never claimed to be a superstar or anything 273 isn't too bad. I seem to remember you almost getting fired for dissapearing at one of the most inconvenient times possible for a gm. Whatever though I guess your team isn't about having an enjoyable experience while in the league. Shame because you have some great members on your team and I'll feel bad for them if that's your guy's management style. Good luck keeping everyone together. Cheers.

Fuck you POS. And Kurri you went inactive, 273 TPE in 4 seasons, can't respond to a PM and are pissed about the way you've been treated. Honestly it's laughable.

Yes, because this is warranted. I'm allowed to tell a guy to join his friends on a sim league. Both these guys are former players of mine in Saskatoon. Cologne doesn't have room for them, so it's not for my own personal benefit. Seattle is going through a rebuild anyways apparently with the whole "Everyone on the Block" so it shouldn't matter.

We were having an enjoyable time this season. Me, Phil and DT who did 95% of the posting. Also I PMed you about your contract here and in SHL and you never wanted to discuss it with me or have any contact with me about your future. I don't know what to tell you when you don't communicate with me.

Yes, because this is warranted. I'm allowed to tell a guy to join his friends on a sim league. Both these guys are former players of mine in Saskatoon. Cologne doesn't have room for them, so it's not for my own personal benefit. Seattle is going through a rebuild anyways apparently with the whole "Everyone on the Block" so it shouldn't matter.

Don't even talk about what Seattle is going through because you have no clue POS fake as cop wanna be

Don't even talk about what Seattle is going through because you have no clue POS fake as cop wanna be

You are right I have no clue.  ;) The one franchise under a microscope by the league is the most unknown. No one knows what is going on there, because you are always scheming! No need to attempt at personal shots. Don't get too worked up there.

I don't get worked up, it's the internet. We are under a microscope? Shut up, fake ass BIIIIIIIITCH

We have had many conversations before and I consider you a pretty good friend when I have been active, but you are acting very unprofessional right now. A VHL GM should be held to a higher standard and I believe this outcry is way beneath you my friend. Just forget it and focus on building a championship worthy team.

lol, Seth you should know I'm fucking around by now. Also Kendrick, you love rehashing shit, you love shoving your holier than thou bullshit attitude down people throat. At least I'm real mother fucker, I'm not some fat fuck with 16 cokes on his desk pretending to be a cop and married oversees to some woman clipped out of a mag. Take your bullshit elsewhere son.

lol, Seth you should know I'm fucking around by now. Also Kendrick, you love rehashing shit, you love shoving your holier than thou bullshit attitude down people throat. At least I'm real mother fucker, I'm not some fat fuck with 16 cokes on his desk pretending to be a cop and married oversees to some woman clipped out of a mag. Take your bullshit elsewhere son.

Rehashing? I never once re-hashed anything in this thread. Either you couldn't read or you just grabbed whatever you want. For a guy that doesn't get worked up on the internet you seem to be quite testy with personal digs. My holier than thou bullshit attitude has also allowed me to become active as a GM (more than once) and not have fiasco's in signing my own free agents. Shit, I just rehashed last years off-season, sorry.