General Football Discussion

Victor

Chelsea signs Cesc Fabregas. 

Seth is always on to tell me about the newest Arsenal signings, why is he not on so I can tell him about a Chelsea signing :P

That might be because it's not official at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

Balotelli is close to being ours, seriously. Legit rumor, and multiple outlets reporting it.

I decided to believe you and checked the websites of BBC, the Guardian, and ESPN. No mention whatsoever.

• 3 weeks later...

Rodriguez/Sanchez 2014 = Özil 2010

Wait which Sanchez are you speaking of? I assume you are talking who is making an impact at the WC?

Kendrick, what are your thoughts on Alexis Sanchez on Arsenal? I think he is a tremendous fit, and I attempt to say that through a neutral perspective, though most know I am an Arsenal supporter.

Wait which Sanchez are you speaking of? I assume you are talking who is making an impact at the WC?

Alexis, but this was before I found out he already plays for a big club. I thought he was on a smaller team, like Özil in 2010.

Alexis, but this was before I found out he already plays for a big club. I thought he was on a smaller team, like Özil in 2010.

Yeah I think if we compare both WC coming out parties:

2010: Sanchez, Ozil, Gyan, Honda

2014: Rodriguez, Green, Valencia, Musa, Slimani

Looks like Suarez will be off to Barcelona. We've already gotten Lambert and Lallana. There were whisperings of getting Sanchez put we'll see. I think we still need to get some defense FFS. That was our huge weakness last season.

:lol:

Liverpool is a joke.

Considering they have more success than Arsenal, I'll assume you never said that.

Sheriff, what's your favourite thing about the WC? I could tell you what team after that answer.