General Football Discussion

Victor

• Admin

Impressed United actually found it in them to come back from 2-0 down. Granted, it was against Olympiakos but still, expect the unexpected this season. Guess Giggs was the missing piece. AH well, they'll be destroyed in the last 8 anyway.

dat QF lineup tho:

Atletico, Barcelona, Bayern, Borussia, Chelsea, PSG, Real

#stacked

Impressed United actually found it in them to come back from 2-0 down. Granted, it was against Olympiakos but still, expect the unexpected this season. Guess Giggs was the missing piece. AH well, they'll be destroyed in the last 8 anyway.

dat QF lineup tho:

Atletico, Barcelona, Bayern, Borussia, Chelsea, PSG, Real

#stacked

I hope Bayern matches with Dortmund!

I hope Bayern matches with Dortmund!

I hope Bayern matches with Real Madrid or United (so as to knock out Real Madrid or United, both of which I'd rather not have)

My ideal bracket:

Bayern/Real Madrid

Barcelona/United

Chelsea/Atletico Madrid

Dortmund/PSG

Mostly because I'd like to see if Courtois is allowed to play against Chelsea being as he's on loan from Chelsea

I hope Bayern matches with Real Madrid or United (so as to knock out Real Madrid or United, both of which I'd rather not have)

My ideal bracket:

Bayern/Real Madrid

Barcelona/United

Chelsea/Atletico Madrid

Dortmund/PSG

Mostly because I'd like to see if Courtois is allowed to play against Chelsea being as he's on loan from Chelsea

I honestly don't think they'd allow that. It's sort of frowned upon for fixing purposes, it's been done though.

I'd love to see Bayern vs. United but I just want the easiest route!

I do want Real out though, I don't want Ronaldo to get to play in Lisbon (I hate him). It's amazing that three La Liga teams made it though, because every year it seems one league sends 3 teams.

• Admin

I'd love to see Bayern vs. United but I just want the easiest route!

Lucky you. As if Bayern need it any easier. Boy, United are fucked.

Ibrahimovic then, not ideal but doable. Lewandowski v Real part II and a Madrid/Barca match-up...

Guest RomanesEuntDomus

BVB - Real should be a blast, I doubt that Dortmund can make it to the semis this year, but I would love for them to knock out fucking Cristiano Ronaldo...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

Remember what happened the last time Chelsea recovered from a 3-1 loss in the first leg to still advance (Napoli)

Of course. With a guy with a name which sounded kind of like Demba Ba. With Napoli having Cavani and Lavezzi.

That said, barring one major upset tonight, the other three semi-finalists will be insane.

Oh wait, if it's Real, Bayern, and Barca, it's exactly the same as that time.

#dejavu

Wooo I find it's a good draw, because Real didn't look good in their last match against Dortmund (mind you Ronaldo was injured and not playing).