General Football Discussion

Victor

I will never understand Chelsea letting Mata go to United, but I will not complain. 

I don't entirely mind it in the short term (we've played you twice already, maybe Mata can help you steal points from Arsenal or City) but then when next season everything starts fresh, we're out him for that amount. Better bring someone in that makes up for him...

Yeah I didn't take financial fair play into consideration. It's just a shame because Essien's been here for so long, and in his prime he was such a key piece. At this point though, he has declined and it's a fair move for us to make. Wish him the best but when they killed the one surgery on his knee, he's never fully recovered.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Admin

Easily my favourite team to watch this season. It was Man City but it's quite easy to usurp them. Liverpool are so much more likeable.

I do confuse Sturridge with Sterling though. :/ but they'll be a treat in the Champions League. And if that defence is sorted out I'll feel threatened for real.

This is true, it's gonna be ugly.

Well in all fairness Arsenal has an impressive record in Germany, even more so at the Allianz. 

Fuuuuuuuck.  Most frustrating game of the season so far, so close to getting a goal.  There was so many great chances created by Townsend/Chadli/Adebayor but no finishing.

At least the team was actually putting effort into this game.  If this continues, Spurs are bound to have at least one big win.

Either way, both teams played well.  Amazing goal from Rosicky too.

Edited by lightning25