VHL and VHLM This Week Quiz!

Jala

Same as award predictions presumably.

Which is? Do those rollover to the new person? Ie. I need to be doing the VHLM Quiz to be getting credit for the next guy?

Separate question, what if I'm a new member who joins a the deadline?

• Admin

Which is? Do those rollover to the new person? Ie. I need to be doing the VHLM Quiz to be getting credit for the next guy?

Separate question, what if I'm a new member who joins a the deadline?

Predictions roll over yeah. I guess you would keep doing VHL quiz since most of the season was spent with the VHL player.

New members would get TPE for the percentage of questions they answer after joining, I assume.

Predictions roll over yeah. I guess you would keep doing VHL quiz since most of the season was spent with the VHL player.

New members would get TPE for the percentage of questions they answer after joining, I assume.

VHLM players can do both though - so would you need to do both? Or are you implying that you would do the VHL ones and then get whatever you received (lets say 5 TPE) for both? So 5 for VHL and 5 for VHLM since you were in the VHL originally but were creating a new player that can get credit for both?

I thought only first gens could do both or was that just BOG speculation.

My understanding is the VHLM can do both, VHL can do VHL.

Even if it was "first gens" (which I haven't seen) - wouldn't it actually be "guys without carryover" like everything else?

Wait I'm confused, Jaladolar said earlier in the thread that all players could do both sets of questions? Is that not still the case?

Not VHL guys, it works like the fantasy zone.

Not VHL guys, it works like the fantasy zone.

Oh ok thanks, I see the top post had been edited to something different since I had asked the question the first time.

Edited by YEAH!

• 1 month later...