Graphics Forum

• Admin

As I was doing some light tinkering with the forums (mainly HOF but also making VHLM teams more accessible from main page), I pondered about the graphics forum.

Am I alone in thinking that it doesn't really belong in the PTs section since, the rare contests notwithstanding, there is no actual TPE to be earned there? I'm thinking if maybe it would be better served to move it up under the sports/general discussion forums.

Thoughts?

• Admin

So you want to move all those sub forums too?

well yeah they go together.

I dunno, when the category is called "Player Management", graphics doesn't make much sense to me.

I cbf finding it, but I wrote that huge post about the layout of the site. It doesn't make sense where it is, but it is a big focus around here and moving it higher in the page would probably be a good thing. Glad to see you taking a look at that.

I gave you my Grindr username, so now it's up to YOU to contact me. I'm tired of chasing you.

*Totally serious and not the least bit sarcastic

That one I didn't need cleared up tbh

• Admin

I have taken this...

Yes plz

I cbf finding it, but I wrote that huge post about the layout of the site. It doesn't make sense where it is, but it is a big focus around here and moving it higher in the page would probably be a good thing. Glad to see you taking a look at that.

Move it

and especially this:

I don't give a rats ass

As overwhelming support for my suggestion. It has been moved. Trial starts now.