Claimed:The Pajodcast Episode 112 - Two In A Row [Final 6/6]

Devise

http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/eWLfwiQy/file.html

Not the live in front of camera edition yet, but that is to come next week. We'll have a date/time for that by this weekend probably. Anyway this is a rather short edition running in at about an hour. Tried to work on the audio stuff with adjusting mic settings for others, don't know how well it'll turn out. 

the audio is definitely better 

and fuck you devise

jericho was inactive last season, so no shame here.

campbell played 0 games his 1st season in the VHLM due to bad management, and playing campbell, who's as good as Sinclair, won't hurt me much. I said to Wahl he will play every games in the playoff, the only place that matters.

So now I should feel bad because I won't help Wahl getting in the Hall of Fame ? Wtf is that ? First, he already missed a whole season backing up Tukio. It's not my job to get people in the HoF, my job is to win cups. My future goalie is Campbell, I want him to stay active, so why the fuck would I sit him for the whole season while there's 4 teams who's tanking ?

So calling me an asshole because I'm managing my players is odd. 

Edited by boubabi

the audio is definitely better 

and fuck you devise

jericho was inactive last season, so no shame here.

campbell played 0 games his 1st season in the VHLM due to bad management, and playing campbell, who's as good as Sinclair, won't hurt me much. I said to Wahl he will play every games in the playoff, the only place that matters.

So now I should feel bad because I won't help Wahl getting in the Hall of Fame ? Wtf is that ? First, he already missed a whole season backing up Tukio. It's not my job to get people in the HoF, my job is to win cups. My future goalie is Campbell, I want him to stay active, so why the fuck would I sit him for the whole season while there's 4 teams who's tanking ?

So calling me an asshole because I'm managing my players is odd. 

Don't take it so literally. I supported your decision last season and I said so in the cast. I just feel having a better record this year (something that is likely to happen the more you play Wahl) matters more. :P But the "Boubabi is an asshole comment" was mostly jest. 

it's not like wahl would do a difference atm.

The only games that matters, he played like garbage or average.

Brick Wahl (STO), 12 saves from 16 shots - (0.750)

Brick Wahl (STO), 6 saves from 10 shots - (0.600), L, 5-3-1, 14:24 minutes

Brick Wahl (STO), 21 saves from 24 shots - (0.875), OTL, 3-1-1, 60:33 minutes (Against the Titans)

and he played .900 against the Legion twice. 

Of course I will still play him against good teams, but he haven't "stole" a game atm. 

btw, an astonishing 9,8333 GAA for those 2 Davos games 

Edited by boubabi

I would say for entrance music:

Devise: Power - Kanye West

Jericho: Break The Walls Down - Jim Johnson (Y2J theme song) or Snake Eater from MGS3

Advantage: Another Brick in the Wall - Pink Floyd

Edited by YEAH!

Holy fuck as someone who takes Biology this brutal listening to you guys talk about a Parasite.

Btw Frank fucked up wolfs/thomassens chemistry by getting everything to 99, thats why were not tearing it up no more.

Edited by Brovy

Context: 3/3

Audio levels are a little better. Still has the loud Jericho, but that's just him. I don't even thinking making the audio levels even would fully fix that. ;)

Edgar definitely is an interesting situation. No idea what goes on with him. Somebody that's so inactive shouldn't be a GM.

The Team Point Tasks were great. I had a good time doing mine and also learning a little bit about the past Quebec players.

Dynamo are 9-2-1 on a 5 game winning streak. Impressive start by them and unexpected by myself.

Solid breakdowns on those storylines.

A bit of a bumpy road early on in the season for us in Quebec. Still doing good though, and both Boychuk and Wolf with 8 goals. We've definitely had some disappointing games. I'm not someone who's ever going to get cocky or anything, and I know anything can happen. I still believe we can pick it up, but the negative shoutout is justified. Karma for me though? I didn't do a thing. If there's any karma it should be us winning a cup because I'm so humble.

Jake Wylde has 1 goal, but I couldn't care less. He's carrying the team in points. Pile up the assists and give the rest of us goals. That's fine with me.

"DAV RW 2....Jericho "that's my favourite DAV RW""... made me chuckle

Shooting a video would be cool if somebody did it and you guys threw it on the live podcast. It's like in The Talking Dead where they have a fan ask a question in a live video call.

Have you not heard "snitches get stitches"? I've never heard someone break down that phrase though....stitches do die and don't get stitches.

You guys should come out with WWE-style entrances. I suggest fireworks and shit as well.

Very solid play-by-play on that thread.

Spoiler Alert: Jericho wears shorts in the podcast, living up to his claim of no pants.

Professionalism: 2/2 - Professional enough. Ha

Editing: 1/1 - I'm not going to deduct anything, don't worry. I'm wearing headphones as well, so even with the volume a little lower I can clearly hear everyone and he's not THAT loud.

Overall: 6/6

Edited by DollarAndADream

I'm in Ontatrio now, fuck you Kesler! You're the real X-pac,because nobody likes X-pac...except Chyna. So you basically sex traped with the manliest woman alive. Congrats. Also you tore your asshole doing a Bronco Buster. GJ!