What It Takes To Make A Good Player

Ball

Welcome to my life. I have battled this my entire time in the VHL. Should I stick to welfare and coast like other members have done who get multiple cups? Richardson has declined every season since he began.

Maybe cause you had an amazing rookie season.

I also find people give up too early on their players though. You can't really expect to be the best player in the league when you're in your first four seasons. Especially when there are better players ahead of you

Its more me bitching because im sick of my players not performing to my admittedly high standards on top of my teams underperforming (in my eyes). Not doing shit individually and as a team since S12 has taken its toll

Its more me bitching because im sick of my players not performing to my admittedly high standards on top of my teams underperforming (in my eyes). Not doing shit individually and as a team since S12 has taken its toll

I ready told you the solution to that you fuck

Except you won a rookie award as well. So two major awards in three seasons somewhat validates. I think you more than anyone shouldn't be annoyed by your players career thus far.

Im not saying im annoyed. Just that the numbers he put up went down each season. I love my players unconditionally

Except you won a rookie award as well. So two major awards in three seasons somewhat validates. I think you more than anyone shouldn't be annoyed by your players career thus far.

Im not saying im annoyed. Just that the numbers he put up went down each season. I love my players unconditionally