KnightTime #40 - Köenig [Final 6/6]

Phil

Episode #40

coconut%20sunrise.jpg

Run Time: 73 minutes

Player Profile: Bismarck Köenig

Notes: I think this may be my favourite KnightTime of All-time. Fantastic music, great questions and a great profile. Thanks for listening and be sure to ask questions!  .Also: Like my Facebook page!

Facebook Page: KnightTime Podcast

Previous Episodes:

Context: 3/3

The Bears/Meute race is very close. Even after this podcast, both of us went 1-1-0 today so the Bears are still 1 point up. Not really any wiggle room for either team. Kind of funny though, as the Express, Vikings, and Dynamo all have better records than the top 2 our conference.

Wolf's holding down the goals lead once again, but this season he's having a tough time staying ahead. It will be interesting if he can separate himself like he has in previous seasons.

Callum Sinclair has been pretty nuts so far in his career. Definitely crazy with his numbers this season.

Damn, coffee jealousy over here.

Yeah, seriously. AC Savage was awesome. I was interested in how the sim went with someone doing a different build.

Ha, Vasteras. I didn't know a whole lot about Vasteras and didn't pay much attention, so I barely noticed them since I only came here in like S36.

Awesome feature on Koenig. Great podcast as per usual!

Professionalism: 2/2 - Fantastic

Editing: 1/1 - Great songs as usual. Ha, yeah I remember that song. I don't know why I even know it.

Overall: 6/6

I Alone is fantastic. Shit Towne was just too silly to me at that age. I remember camping at Darian Lake [now 6 Flags] when I was 16 and Live was playing that weekend. Hung out in the tent with my best friend, rocked out to the show, and played Magic. Awesome weekend.