HSK/TOR ; S43

Will

• Senior Admin

To Helsinki

S45 TOR 1st

To Toronto

C - Tyson Stokes

The final part of our deal that we made in the off-season when I decided to rebuild. They don't come any loyaler than Fever and I wish we could have spent more time together. Accept.

I dont understand why this was not Harumpf. He is  more active (he posts more on the board then fever) and is at the same TPE and is one season younger.

Edited by Brovy

I dont understand why this was not Harumpf. He is  more active (he posts more on the board then fever) and is at the same TPE and is one season younger.

Don't come in here trying to make sense out of this trade. Just let it happen bro

I dont understand why this was not Harumpf. He is more active (he posts more on the board then fever) and is at the same TPE and is one season younger.

have i ever been one to stray from the LR very much?...and yes Harumpf is a year younger and I'm not ahead in TPE because there was my inactive time where i was going thru some tough shit in life :P what happened last time i was traded to Toronto? #Dejavu

have i ever been one to stray from the LR very much?...and yes Harumpf is a year younger and I'm not ahead in TPE because there was my inactive time where i was going thru some tough shit in life :P what happened last time i was traded to Toronto? #Dejavu

shutup John your not winning a cup in Toronto.