HSK/TOR ; S43

Will

• Admin

No just saying, because its edgar this is allowed. If it was me their is no way it would be allowed.

Establish a reputation of shitty players, don't be online 24/7, and be generally hipster and maybe you would reach Edgar level.

Establish a reputation of shitty players, don't be online 24/7, and be generally hipster and maybe you would reach Edgar level.

Im a hipster?

Does it have to be accepted before the deadline to count, or simply posted? Realistically speaking we could always just have the blue team get pm'd every trade with acceptance from both sides before any post is made. Thus if something like this happens and Edgar isn't around to respond to a PM? Nothing goes through. 

#DoitliketheNHL

Does it have to be accepted before the deadline to count, or simply posted? Realistically speaking we could always just have the blue team get pm'd every trade with acceptance from both sides before any post is made. Thus if something like this happens and Edgar isn't around to respond to a PM? Nothing goes through. 

#DoitliketheNHL

If that's the way it's decided we should do it, then fine. Regardless there shouldn't be silence on the matter. An announcement should be made clarifying how we are going to treat the deadline, considering a lot of people seemed to be under the impression that the deal would not be taking place. In the past, it has been such that a deal had to be publicly accepted by both sides before the deadline. If we are going to continue that practice, then this deal should not be an exception. Even if it's a case where "we'll look at how we want to do it in the off-season," it wouldn't make sense to make an exception and not just go with how it's been done. But if we're gonna change it now, then I see no problem with this trade going through.

Accepting trades through PM with the Blue Team changes nothing with what happened here. Edgar didn't reply his acceptance in the thread, so what makes you think he would have replied to a PM? I guess you didn't exactly say that anything would have been different, but I'm too lazy to change my wording. I don't think having trades accepted through PM with the Blue Team is a necessary change; the only thing that would really change in doing things that way is that we wouldn't have people commenting on the trade before the second side posts their acceptance, which could influence them to back out of the deal potentially.

If that's the way it's decided we should do it, then fine. Regardless there shouldn't be silence on the matter. An announcement should be made clarifying how we are going to treat the deadline, considering a lot of people seemed to be under the impression that the deal would not be taking place. In the past, it has been such that a deal had to be publicly accepted by both sides before the deadline. If we are going to continue that practice, then this deal should not be an exception. Even if it's a case where "we'll look at how we want to do it in the off-season," it wouldn't make sense to make an exception and not just go with how it's been done. But if we're gonna change it now, then I see no problem with this trade going through.

Accepting trades through PM with the Blue Team changes nothing with what happened here. Edgar didn't reply his acceptance in the thread, so what makes you think he would have replied to a PM? I guess you didn't exactly say that anything would have been different, but I'm too lazy to change my wording. I don't think having trades accepted through PM with the Blue Team is a necessary change; the only thing that would really change in doing things that way is that we wouldn't have people commenting on the trade before the second side posts their acceptance, which could influence them to back out of the deal potentially.

I still don't know the ruling on deadline deals. As in I don't know if a deal needs to be accepted by both parties before the end of the deadline or just simply posted before then for it to be still considered acceptable.

Changing it to the other method would improve that, since realistically if Edgar didn't accept the trade via the PM before the deadline it wouldn't be considered official.