[S44] -- (S41) D - Nicklas Karlsson

Devise

S44: $2,500,000

S45: $2,500,000

S46: $2,500,000

Lunaro come on and join up with the Trains! Your a good young member who I feel is very underrated and would love to have you round out my defensive corps for the future. :cheers: 

Calgary Offers

Lunaro join Calgary it's a fun place to be! We are gunning for a cup this year and a really active team, as we had 38 pages in last season's locker room discussion. We would love to have your presence on the blue line for our cup run. 

Lunaro join Calgary it's a fun place to be! We are gunning for a cup this year and a really active team, as we had 38 pages in last season's locker room discussion. We would love to have your presence on the blue line for our cup run. 

What this guy said. We're planning big things, and would be super excited to have you be apart  :drunk:

Come join New York.  We are looking to get back to our usual selves with this quick rebuild and could really use a defenseman of your quality to join Kel (Jedtsson) and the rest of our group.  I believe you'd enjoy playing with our very young team that has seen us with the first overall pick the last two seasons and on our way to a great situation.

Calgary Offers

Pffft, I had 30 by myself.