GM 28: Calgary vs. Quebec

JardyB10

Oh come on Travie, get off the Meute juice. If you think he is serious and DT has a point, this ain't going to end well.

Meute comfirmed juicers. I call for immediate suspensions

Come to Seattle.

What do I look like, Brett Farve?

Edit: ya know with all the retiring and unretiring.

Yeah,Trave, maybe im not that funny

Edited by Ball

Oh come on Travie, get off the Meute juice. If you think he is serious and DT has a point, this ain't going to end well.

Or if you think Kendrick comes into any thread and doesn't ramble on non-sense, this isn't going to end well either.

I wasn't being serious either lol.

Last night it was announced there would be a Calgary Wranglers autograph signing. Fans were told to bring their jerseys of their favourite star players for the team to sign.

The Calgary Wranglers showed up and everyone brought their Travis Boychuk jerseys.

Or if you think Kendrick comes into any thread and doesn't ramble on non-sense, this isn't going to end well either.

You have started two flame threads for no reason. You lost in the sim, move on from it. Instead you decided to work your responses although the other team has no skill at all.

You have started two flame threads for no reason. You lost in the sim, move on from it. Instead you decided to work your responses although the other team has no skill at all.

Flame threads? Child please. Best learn what you are saying before looking dumb.

why is Kendrick in here is he still mad Quebec won a cup before Cologne? 

Huh? I was never mad about that at all. Eklund rumour there

I'm here cause I saw the boxscore and thought it was an entertaining sim.

Is that rap? I thought he was in a rock band or something. I only heard the name through passing. He was featuring on someones song or something

I guess so. I remember having a son with him in it and he was rapping. Something school something boys.

I'ma look it up.

Gym Class Heroes. I wasn't too far off.

Looked it up more. This was the song I used to listen to all the time back when Lil Wayne was okay.

I guess so. I remember having a son with him in it and he was rapping. Something school something boys.

I'ma look it up.

Gym Class Heroes. I wasn't too far off.

Looked it up more. This was the song I used to listen to all the time back when Lil Wayne was okay.

Wait didn't he do that Billionaire song?