Problem in the sim

The Thunderdome died when we lost the 25 page arguement I had with Kesler that Noah and Damien littered with gifs (and Devise summarized on Page 17).

Also, you guys are totally right, but I kind of like getting Trifecta's panties in a twist. He's so easy it's like being a master with a marionette.

That settles it, we change his name to Pinocchio.

You have seriously got to be joking. I have told you about this before and you was all like "Oh Jardy probably did that". I wasn't looking for who did it, more so a resolution.

Well I can promise you didn't bring it to me. And even if you did, I likely would have explained to you what Philip already pointed out; it doesn't do anything to my knowledge.

At any rate, I'll just change them all to 50 for everybody forever.

Thank you everybody for your concerns.

Well I can promise you didn't bring it to me. And even if you did, I likely would have explained to you what Philip already pointed out; it doesn't do anything to my knowledge.

At any rate, I'll just change them all to 50 for everybody forever.

Thank you everybody for your concerns.

I never stated that I brought the concern to you. I said Draper, a few guys on Seattle and I think Brovy.

I know, I'm just saying that, as far as privately complaining goes, I'm probably the best one to go to in this matter being the primary simmer and all. Or even Velevra as the updater.

But this worked too, so it's all good now.

Now, to be serious: this is something worth pointing out. However, it's not something you need to bring up publicly. That's why you're getting ragged on. This is something you should just PM to Draper and he'll take care of it.

why cant it be done publically lol