Barnstormer - 50

Okranitz - 35

Waldron - 80

Sinclair - 40

Mikaelson - 35

Gow - 35

Campbell 35

Wingate - 40

How can a goalie get puck handling when it isn't even an option to update? I want to know why there are 3 goalies who have higher than 35 and everyone else has only 35. Especially how the hell did Waldron get 80?

This problem has been occurring for the past few seasons jack ass. Take your dumb remarks and go jump out of an airplane with no parachute please.

Well now, someone is a wee bit angry.

Dont let you panties get in a ruffle, champ

Well now, someone is a wee bit angry.

Dont let you panties get in a ruffle, champ

For once come down off your ego trip. This is a serious matter. I have discussed with other people prior to this season even. So you can sit there and flap your lips all you want because no one wants to hear it.

For once come down off your ego trip. This is a serious matter. I have discussed with other people prior to this season even. So you can sit there and flap your lips all you want because no one wants to hear it.

Who have you discussed it with and how many of those people are Draper?

I have talked to Draper about it, a few guys on Seattle and I think I mentioned it to Brovy once or twice. Also nothing was resolved of it, just passed over like it isn't even real.

Edited by The Judicator

I think some people would like to hear it. I know I for one like to hear you cry about youre losses in the last sim. Losses being plural as in more than one ;)

I think some people would like to hear it. I know I for one like to hear you cry about youre losses in the last sim. Losses being plural as in more than one ;)

Calgary is the new Toronto. Easy sweep in the playoffs. Oh wait, that Toronto team was better lmao.

Calgary is the new Toronto. Easy sweep in the playoffs. Oh wait, that Toronto team was better lmao.

Hey now, arent you trying to be serious? Go fix your puck handling problem so you can look for something else to blame next time

Goalies Ratings

Skating - The higher the stat, better chance to stop a shot. (Secondary)
Durability - The higher the stat, less chance to get injure.
Endurance - Uses in the post-game fatigue formula.
Size - The higher the stat, better chance to stop a shot. (Secondary)
Agility - The higher the stat, better chance to stop a shot. (Secondary)
Rebound Control - The higher the stat, less chance for a rebound
Style Control - The higher the stat, better chance to stop a shot. (Primary)
Hand Speed - The higher the stat, better chance to stop a shot. (Primary)
Reaction Time - The higher the stat, better chance to stop a shot. (Primary)
Puck Control - The higher the stat, better chance to intercept puck when puck is dumped.
Penalty Shot - The higher the stat, better chance to stop a penalty shot.
Experience - The higher the stat, the better his morale and his team morale will be.
Leadership - The higher the stat, the better his morale and his team morale will be.
Morale - Affect all game stats at beginning of game. The higher the stat, the higher the players performance boost will be. (It's combined with the Team Morale)
Potential - Only used in the STHS Rerate Formula
Weight & Height - No Impact. The rating Size is use instead.

THis is from the STHS manuel - there is no puckhandling in here. I don't think it actually has anything to do with goalies and its effects in the sim but I agree they should still be all set to the same stat - 1. 

I want to hear him flap his lips. He's a comedic genius.

• Admin

In Season 20, Toronto swept Seattle. I assume this is somehow relevant to Quebec and Calgary.

Why do the other goalies have puck handling at like

Barnstormer - 50

Okranitz - 35

Waldron - 80

Sinclair - 40

Mikaelson - 35

Gow - 35

Campbell 35

Wingate - 40

How can a goalie get puck handling when it isn't even an option to update? I want to know why there are 3 goalies who have higher than 35 and everyone else has only 35. Especially how the hell did Waldron get 80?

Waldron has 80 because he's now on the Express. We have an excellent skills program in place with former VHLM Assists legend Vladimir Boomchenko on the training staff. For example, here is Waldron at training the day before our apparently miraculous victory over Quebec...

wFX9ZGG.gif

There's no doubt his PH was the reason for our unexpected victory, so on behalf of the Express, I am sorry if he's 2 gud.

I think more of us are wanting to hear Ball flap his lips. It's funny.

You know when most of us notice problems in the sim, we PM someone with a tone along the lines of "Hey brah, noticed that ___ was wrong. Could we get that shit fixed? Thanks again!"

You know, like adults.