GM 82: Cologne vs. Quebec

JardyB10

Yes because Higgins player was the ultimate bailout right? Pretty sure you along with half the other voters, voted him as a bust. So where is your help at there?

I didnt vote for Higgins as a bust and your "simple minded" ass still doesnt realize the BOG bailed your asses out. Otherwise youd be in the VHLM bitching, contemplating when you should retire your new player

I didnt vote for Higgins as a bust and your "simple minded" ass still doesnt realize the BOG bailed your asses out. Otherwise youd be in the VHLM bitching, contemplating when you should retire your new player

The BOG didn't bail shit out. You want to know what is funny, Davey Jones may be retired and I may have almost retired with Mikaelson, but they will still be better than any player you have EVER made and will make. #YourMoveJoke

The BOG didn't bail shit out. You want to know what is funny, Davey Jones may be retired and I may have almost retired with Mikaelson, but they will still be better than any player you have EVER made and will make. #YourMoveJoke

Lol congrats. You made a player who did good in the sim. Jones wasnt anything special neither is Mikaelson.

Lol congrats. You made a player who did good in the sim. Jones wasnt anything special neither is Mikaelson.

How many 100 point seasons did you have? Jones was leagues better than anyone you have made and Mikaelson wipes the floor with you.

How many 100 point seasons did you have? Jones was leagues better than anyone you have made and Mikaelson wipes the floor with you.

How many 400 hits seasons do you have? How many teammates back your lame ass up when you start to look stupid running your mouth?

Im one of the best two way players in the league. Youre a overrated goalie crying after every loss.

How many 400 hits seasons do you have? How many teammates back your lame ass up when you start to look stupid running your mouth?

Im one of the best two way players in the league. Youre a overrated goalie crying after every loss.

Best 2 way players? You are a joke. That is all your player will be. You were a waste of a draft pick and that is all you will ever amount to. I have plenty of people to back me up. Nice try but you aren't even a top 15 two way player in the league.

If Jones wasn't anything special then why did Victor trade for me and a pretty heavy price at that? Your player is a throw in player at best.

Best 2 way players? You are a joke. That is all your player will be. You were a waste of a draft pick and that is all you will ever amount to. I have plenty of people to back me up. Nice try but you aren't even a top 15 two way player in the league.

Youre funny, I cant see why people think you suck at thrash talking. All you do is talk out your ass

If Jones wasn't anything special then why did Victor trade for me and a pretty heavy price at that? Your player is a throw in player at best.

Probably cause he didnt think youd retire after your fourth season

Mikaelass? Nice childish attempt at saying my player sucks when he is completely better than that shit player you currently have. Maybe Coteass should take his trashass to the retirementass thread and retireass his ass. I just can't express how ass your player is.

I would have called him Tyler Cunt... but it's too late. You missed you glorious chance. No give-sies back-sies.