Roast of Jala

Victor

I agree. Which is funny because a while back...ahh never mind.

and i've fully agreed that what i did back then was pretty lame, as well as apologizing to you. (assuming you're referring to what I think you are)

i don't see sterling apologizing.

Also then IDK what you meant by pointing out the irony then sterling.

Edited by Caillean

Apologizing for what? Making an ironic comment about his committing to things and backing out? It not like I know either of you personally. The probability of you being a multi is as high as you being real

Apologizing for what? Making an ironic comment about his committing to things and backing out? It not like I know either of you personally. The probability of you being a multi is as high as you being real

LOL

Ok you win

You caught us

I mean, me

Well this got outta hand quickly. Let the man leave in peace. Sure it wasnt the best moment for jala to up and leave like he did, but for fucks sakes, not even Bash got this much shit the first or second time he up and left us high and dry.

The dude doesnt wanna stay, fuck it. Shit happens

because he got pressured. I saw him tell several people that he didn't want the GM job OR the head of recruitment job, but he kept getting bugged so he caved because he wanted to make this place better.

Then he stopped caring.

He may not have wanted it but he still had no trouble claiming the TPE for it while putting in minimal (to put it politely) effort into the job.

If Jala wants to leave, he can leave. No one is holding him here with a ball and chain. Doesn't change that he's leaving on less than ideal terms, but that's his prerogative. 

And I have to applaud this league for running a great smear campaign on the SHL. Kept me away for almost a year. Now I am questioning whether I'll recreate when I'm done with Poole.

Where is this SHL smear campaign? There hasn't been a single negative thing said about the league in this topic.

No you can leave if he wants just not send people to defend him. Let him speak if he feels the need to defend himself

Are you dumb? He didn't send me. Do you not know me or something? Why the hell would I keep my mouth shut when people are being douchebags about my boyfriend, when I never keep my mouth shut about anything else?