Fong Agency: Sekkusu Gan Chooses SHL over VHL

Baozi

• Head Moderator

News Alert!

News just came in that for the first time, a player from the Fong agency Hockey Academy Asia, has opted to goto the route of the SHL rather than the VHL in a shocking turn of events. Sekkusu Gan, a young sniper in the line of many prospects crossing the pond over to the VHL declared that rather than follow the latest prospect Biggu Kyanon across the pond, he would opt for the SHL league. Just yesterday, he formerly declared his registration for the SHL and entry into the S25 draft. Sekkusu Gan on the choice says,

"I felt that this was the best route for me at this current time. Prior to this the Academy has always preferred its candidates going to the VHL but they does not restrict its players from choosing other leagues to enter, so I thought I'd take a shot at SHL. They have quality players as well there and I think it will open new doors for the Academy as far as our reputation goes. The instructors here and Fong have been very supportive of my decision and I think this will be a good route for my development." - Sekkusu Gan, SHL S25 Draftee

For those that have yet to see Gan, rated as a speedy offensive forward with flare for dramatic stickhandling moves and a powerful shot. Not quite the potential of XXX prior, but favourably compared to Ying Qin, formerly of the Helsinki Titans, Riga and Davos.

I don't know if you knew this, but I wrote the Terence Fong Hockey Academy into Keiji Toriyama's backstory. I think I may have written that he was rejected or that he played against them, I can't remember for sure, but I know it was in there.

• Head Moderator

I don't know if you knew this, but I wrote the Terence Fong Hockey Academy into Keiji Toriyama's backstory. I think I may have written that he was rejected or that he played against them, I can't remember for sure, but I know it was in there.

I do recall you referencing that as well actually. Should dig it up :D

fong is gonna fit in well over there, filled with nips there

Nipples?
Edited by tfong

I do recall you referencing that as well actually. Should dig it up :D

I checked to see if I happened to write my bio or rookie profile on this site, but it looks like they were on the lost site.