Do You Like The VHL Super Cup?

Devise

Do You Like the VHL Super Cup?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Simple poll. I want to gather feedback for peoples thoughts on the Super Cup, how it has improved/run before and thoughts on if you were paying attention to it, cared about it at all. 

:cheers: 

• Commissioner

I like the idea of the super cup but I'm not sure I like how it has been handled thus far so I picked no. I'm not really sure what it is really, I just find that the teams feel so rushed together that there's no sort of member chemistry. I think the World Cup feels different because the same players are often on the teams at least twice.

Maybe I've just been only borderline active for it which is why I'm saying this though.

• Admin

For an inside look in the BOG, I've been proposing mock drafts and predictions for TPE in the Super Cup. As well as shorter schedules.

As it stands, don't really care about it. Though I'm also pretty sure I was gone for various reasons for 2 of the 3.

And I've been proposing a failed idea at some sort of permanent roster system.

Also permanent teams and the ability for GM's to name their own teams for some added fun. 

But like most I actually went with indifferent. I liked the concept of Super Cup on paper but I have never really been that engaged in it as it was executed.