Premier League Talk 15/16

i enjoy watching Tottenham usually as like you said literally anything can happen haha

just finished watching West Ham upset Arsenal in Week 1. Payet seems to be such a good talent. He is very fast and just has ice in the veins when he has the ball, you never know what hes going to do. While Arsenal was pretty flat footed except for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. I love Alexis Sanchez so i was disappointed to see him come off the bench. While the defence really let the team down while Petr Cech was underwhelming in this game. He should have had both goal imo 

Me and my GF's PVR was getting pretty full so i needed to delete a game from the past few weeks before i got to watch it and i chose to delete the Southhampton vs Newcastle game which seemed to be a bad choice as it looked like a pretty good game

Payet is a good player. Never seen him play before until this season in West Ham.  Arsenal in general was quite bad in that game against West Ham. They kept the ball but in the end, did not create that many great chances to score. West Ham defended really well. They did not give Arsenal any space. Also Cech in that game.. Not the greatest game of his career  :lol:

Payet is a good player. Never seen him play before until this season in West Ham.  Arsenal in general was quite bad in that game against West Ham. They kept the ball but in the end, did not create that many great chances to score. West Ham defended really well. They did not give Arsenal any space. Also Cech in that game.. Not the greatest game of his career  :lol:

Currently watching Stoke City vs Liverpool and this 1st half is literally putting me to sleep. It is also 12:20 AM here but still nothing really happened. i might finish this game off tomorrow lol. Certainly is weird with Stevie G though

Currently watching Stoke City vs Liverpool and this 1st half is literally putting me to sleep. It is also 12:20 AM here but still nothing really happened. i might finish this game off tomorrow lol. Certainly is weird with Stevie G though

:lol: I remember watching that game for little bit and then went to do something else  :ph34r:

Everton really brought it too Southampton in this game. Kokkalu with a brace and Ross Barkley to seal it at the 82nd minute. Southampton really dont seem to have it so far. They get very exposed on the wings. 

Really looking forward to the Man City/Everton Match

And the Liverpool/ Arsenal one too ;)

Started Callum Wilson as my captain in week one

Benched him in Week two

Goes and scores a hat-trick in Week 3 while he's still on my bench  :angry:

Edited by YEAH!