Premier League Talk 15/16

1 minute ago, Phil said:

Liverpool are still in a good position to clinch a Champions League Spot... they split the away leg against Borrussia Dortmund and got that crucial away goal in a 1-1 tie. So excited for Thursday!! 

Also, with that nice win over Stoke, we are still in with a chance of finishing fourth in the league anyway... but I'd rather have that trophy to our name :)

If we can get pass Dortmund it does look really good for Liverpool hope they can get the victory! YNWA

FUCK THAT PUTA ON EVERTON. FUNES MORI I HOPE YOU DIE. 

in all honesty he should be suspended the remainder of the year.  kissed his team's logo after ruining some ligaments in and up-and-coming star in Origi. Very clear intent and for anyone who support Everton - a ture embarrassment.  fuck him and hope he had a serious injury in his future.

Edited by CoachReilly

He won't play again this season... 3 game ban, plus additional for malicious intent, plus a fine. IT was disgusting. I was so mad about the attack and so concerned for the safety of Origi that my emotions were cross-wired and I just felt sick. That type of shit has no place in sports and those cunts should go to fucking jail for assault. 

The Belgians won't be happy with that Argentine either... since now he'll probably not be fit for the Euros. I wonder what Lukaku thinks. 

Clearly... Swansea got rekt. 

Also... wow Arsenal... wow. I want Sunderland going down because at least it means either Newcastle or Norwich will stay up.. but you couldn't even do that for me... and Sunderland are unlucky not to get the win!