Premier League Talk 15/16

Well Munich don't hold talks with certain players during their campaigns, so Gotze isn't set on leaving just yet. As a Bayern fan, Mario has hinted he doesn't want to leave Munich.  Reus and Hummels aren't staying with Dortmund, both were verbally upset with the team as recent as last week. (Reus saying the team has no chance at winning anything). 

15 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Well Munich don't hold talks with certain players during their campaigns, so Gotze isn't set on leaving just yet. As a Bayern fan, Mario has hinted he doesn't want to leave Munich.  Reus and Hummels aren't staying with Dortmund, both were verbally upset with the team as recent as last week. (Reus saying the team has no chance at winning anything). 

Could Reus and Hummels leave during January or are they waiting until season is over?

6 hours ago, jRuutu said:

Could Reus and Hummels leave during January or are they waiting until season is over?

From what I heard they could leave as early as next week with their current attitudes towards Dortmund. Keep in mind Dortmund hasn't managed themselves well with Klopp leaving. Players want to leave Dortmund because it's become a great youth program and then they rest on their laurels.

53 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

From what I heard they could leave as early as next week with their current attitudes towards Dortmund. Keep in mind Dortmund hasn't managed themselves well with Klopp leaving. Players want to leave Dortmund because it's become a great youth program and then they rest on their laurels.

Daamn, going to be interesting end to the transfer window :P

• 2 weeks later...

That Norwich-Liverpool game was one of the best games this season! Not maybe in quality of play (especially defending) but definitely in excitement value. It reminded me of the 3-3 Everton/Bournemouth match earlier this season.... but better because Reds. 

Also, I'm so glad this guy's English

https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/t8hc.mp4

On 25.1.2016 at 8:20 PM, Phil said:

That Norwich-Liverpool game was one of the best games this season! Not maybe in quality of play (especially defending) but definitely in excitement value. It reminded me of the 3-3 Everton/Bournemouth match earlier this season.... but better because Reds. 

Also, I'm so glad this guy's English

https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/t8hc.mp4

That was awesome!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

It would be the biggest shock possibly in football ever. There is so much money at the top that it should be virtually impossible for anyone to break into it. Leicester just being in the Champions League next season is mind-boggling. But awesome because it's nice to know money can't buy everything.

49 minutes ago, Victor said:

It would be the biggest shock possibly in football ever. There is so much money at the top that it should be virtually impossible for anyone to break into it. Leicester just being in the Champions League next season is mind-boggling. But awesome because it's nice to know money can't buy everything.

It does though. I would argue Leicester are the outlier. A good story nonetheless.

• Admin
10 minutes ago, Knight said:

It does though. I would argue Leicester are the outlier. A good story nonetheless.

It's an outlier nobody thought was possible before this season.

I'm quite interested where they go from here. Most surprise winners of the English top flight are now nowhere near it. Leicester will have the benefit of lots of CL money and a richer Prem, and they do have Thai backing and I'd be very pleased if they managed to stick around with the big boys.