What is my obsession with retiring?

Da Trifecta

I mean seriously what is going on with me. I have been contemplating retiring quite a bit throughout my career and even did it once. Of course I came back from retirement and it helped me win a cup. I still can't shake the feeling that I just want to retire and get it all over with. Many people talk about it being boring and some may say fun, but I am not a fan of it. Maybe due to the fact of being the last line of defense can sometimes be a good thing if you win, or a bad with a loss. Therefore quite a bit of blame gets put on you and of course you have to accept it. It may also be attributed to the fact that I prefer the forward positions. It's just something about those positions that is more fun to me and easier to enjoy rather than goalie. Either way I am not sure which way to go. I could move forward with my career and enjoy goalie and a great career, or I can retire and go to forward and enjoy the league. One gives excitement and reason to stick around, the other is a mutual point.

Edited by FV Till I Die

I second this. And that goes to all of you who change your names like every other week.

gonna make my name kesler1493. because kesler was taken and all the numbers from 1 to 1492.

Edited by brovy