Recruitment Crew Overhaul

Mike

We have a good draft class currently in the mix and while I'm about a week late here we are now starting to recruit for the next draft class.  With that being said we need to replace the inactive people with active people (not including myself I'm exempt from inactive status due to reasons).

Here is a list of some jobs that can earn extra TPE

1) Surveyor - Send out a survey to all new members to get their feedback about our league and how to improve.  We want to know things like do they understand everything/are able to find the answers.  Are they being helped or ignored?  And how can we make their experience here better.  That sort of stuff.  Pay is 1 TPE per week as well as a one time 5 TPE pay for evaluating our current survey, making changes, and reading over the previous results to compile a summary of what we have learned/can change from past surveys.  All new members who complete and return the survey to us also get 5 TPE.

2) Mentorship Crew / Welcome Committee - Need one to a few people to roll out the red carpet for all new members.  Basically whenever anyone makes a new account/player here you will be required to reach out to them and become best friends.  We want to help them any way we can to understand the league and become a productive member of our community.  You are responsible for the day they join us until they start doing point tasks/join a VHLM team where hopefully their VHLM GM/teammates start to take over.  1 TPE a week

3) Graphic Person / Sig Maker -  Looking for 1 person to make images as needed for the recruitment crew which won't happen very often if ever.  However the main purpose would be to make one of your sigs each week for a new player/member of the league.  Earn 1 TPE a week for basically reaching out to new members and making a sig for them.  Chat them up a bit find out who they want as their player and so on then message them after the sig you make.  Can use this as your weekly point task and get 1 TPE for doing it for new members.

4) Dora The Explora - Need at least 1 person to look for new places to recruit at and do the posting to get them here.  Now that by definition is recruiting in general which is actually kind of the job of every VHL member.  This would be slightly different in the sense that we will be trying specific and in some cases unorthodox methods for recruiting that we might not have tried before.  Should we make a fake female dating profile in an attempt to trick young men into joining the VHL well who knows till we try?  1 TPE a week plus get credit for new members toward standard recruiting rewards (these members can't be used for bonus/contest recruiting though just standard policies)

Edited by Mike

last time we hired a new member for this important shit, he left with his girlfriend and fuck me over on a trade big time.

I propose to have an experimented member 

Edited by boubabi

last time we hired a new member for this important shit, he left with his girlfriend and fuck me over on a trade big time.

I propose to have an experimented member 

To be fair, Caillean was on top of the Surveyor position for a while before her activity here started to fall off.

Hate to bust up the party but if Ahma just got hired for a mag job, he can't join the recruitment team.

what makes you think you make the rules around here. 

I apply for recruitment crew :P

obviously i dont since i got a mag job too. cause draper is a poop

Edited by StevenStamkos91

• Senior Admin

what makes you think you make the rules around here. 

I apply for recruitment crew :P

obviously i dont since i got a mag job too. cause draper is a poop

Sorry, my post was misleading. He's not eligible because he already has a job on top of the mag job he just got hired for. 

Is Phil still have his position as mentor/welcome crew?

I'm still all over that. 

Do you still have access to the VHL Recruitment section?

Also we are still looking for people to do recruitment stuff.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...