VHLSC: S47 Rankings #2 - Positional Breakdown

Kendrick

Screen_Shot_2015_11_23_at_4_19_02_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2015_11_23_at_4_15_22_PM.png

Welcome back everyone! Last week we got our first glimpse at our VHL potential draftees for the next VHL Entry Draft in Season 47. This week we get to dive into the positional breakdown of all the players combined. Many times a draft can be defined by many things, one of those can be the high volume at a given position. This year we don't really have a runaway leader in positions, but we have some balance to our spots. Luckily this week we gained FOUR new draftees vying for the #1 spot! Here is your weekly roundup before we dive into the positions:

Felipe Rodriguez made the biggest gain of the week by stuffing himself inside the practice facility for 26 hours this past week! You'll notice the movement column doesn't show any activity, but that is strictly because it is early and we figured we'd start that next week. Otherwise, you would probably see Felipe Rodriguez win the movement competition for this week as well. Sadly we are left with two prospects who haven't even claimed the free 30 TPE upon joining, something the recruiters are solely responsible for. Enough talk though, let's get the show started!

Screen_Shot_2015_11_23_at_6_09_14_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2015_11_23_at_6_41_16_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015_11_23_at_6_50_46_PM.png

Edited by Kendrick

Adultman guy can't catch up Covington. There's no way he can do that.

Not a chance he catches me TPE wise, but I may slip due to my refusal to play for certain teams

Quebec refuses to play for Covington.

Very good! Not a chance I would be caught dead playing for that shit hole

When robbie goes inactive at 500 or so TPE as per usual, we'll just sign him to an inactive free agent contract 

I'll retire a season before I feel like I will go "inactive" and that's if I do go "inactive". But keep in mind I've had at least one player (maybe 2) WAY OVER 500TPE. Not a chance Covington plays for any of the teams he refuses to play for. Not a chance in hell! I rather sit a season then play for teams like Quebec etc... Basically if they draft me they waste a pick

Edited by KingRobbie

wow, great article man!

Every week your name will be mentioned with your continued activity!

this seems so scripted.

When robbie goes inactive at 500 or so TPE as per usual, we'll just sign him to an inactive free agent contract 

I'll retire a season before I feel like I will go "inactive" and that's if I do go "inactive". But keep in mind I've had at least one player (maybe 2) WAY OVER 500TPE. Not a chance Covington plays for any of the teams he refuses to play for. Not a chance in hell! I rather sit a season then play for teams like Quebec etc... Basically if they draft me they waste a pick

cool

wow, great article man!

this seems so scripted.

cool

Very cool

wow, great article man!

this seems so scripted.

How? He is a new member and has been active around the forum. Not only that, I do the rankings; so there is a high chance of a new member being mentioned if he is active.

What's wrong with "a team like Quebec" anyways?

I am the GM :D

Some people just can't handle being on a team with a hated GM I guess. Who gives a crap? I love playing for those kinds of teams, it just makes me want to reverse the image of the franchise.

Some people just can't handle being on a team with a hated GM I guess. Who gives a crap? I love playing for those kinds of teams, it just makes me want to reverse the image of the franchise.

Did it?