Player Card Crew

Frank

I'm looking to bring back the player card crew. There are currently 3 openings. 

Job openings are:

1 Graphic Artist (good photoshop experience and ability to do cuts/jersey changes as needed)

2 Writers

I'm looking for active members who have the time to put in a constant week by week effort Pay outs will be enforced strictly, if you don't do the work for that week you don;'t get paid. 

The payout will be 3 capped TPE a week.

What will be expected of you?

At the being of each season me and the other gfx member will create a design and template that will be easily edited. The writers will be responsible for writing snippets on the back of each card and gathering data such as past season stats/awards. 

Yes the pay out is capped but this is a job and if you're doing this and a point task then your maximizing your tpe intake for the week. I'll be sure to not overwhelm either parties will work together to make the process as smooth as possible. But the expectation is that each member completes one team per week. 

Post below if you're interested and I'll contact you via pm. 

• Frank featured this topic

The same blue team who shut it down dye to the fact there was no interest from the league? Yes, those are the same.

Actually that was a bunch. Keep dwelling though, the negative attitude helps no one. It's happening, so let it happen.

Also this is for Job Apps, Frank feel free to delete these.

Edited by Kendrick

April's fool is earlier this year.

Well it won't be run by you so it should be anything but a joke this time around. 

Wasn't I the man who replaced you due to the fact that you did an awful job and turned inactive? I don't remember.

How many editions I did? 3? That's probable 3x as more as you did. But I gadly accept your compliments

Edited by boubabi

Are you applying? Seriously. I don't get the whole negative thing

Is freedom of speech illegal nowadays?

No it isn't. But i mean positivity goes a long way. Especially in the name of trying to improve the league and progress it.

Oh right, because the whole world is a positive place. Let me make my point clear.

The blue team "destroyed" the pc crew because they tought it wasn't sparking enough attention and nobody gave a shit. Plus, they were doubting that the pay was justified for the type of work. Shutting it down has his reasons, I get it.

But now, reopen it mid season, giving fucking 3 tpe a week for it should make sense? no it doesn't

• Will unfeatured this topic
  • Will locked this topic