OMG He's Alive

Ninetyfourgoalie

Jerrick Poole has risen from the dead and he wants a cup. He's going to be a free agent for the first time in his short life and while he will be euthanized after S47, he wants to go out on top. So here is what he wants:

• Good team - If you aren't going to even maybe win a cup, Poole will not come.
  • Role - Jerrick really doesn't want to change positions. But he will play on second pairing defense if team is good enough. He is a team player.
  • Not Quebec - Jerrick really hasn't been following the league lately so he's not totally up to speed with how good any teams are besides the fact that the Vikings are now bad. He doesn't care how good Quebec City is. He would rather retire.

So now you might be asking what Jerrick can bring to your team, Mr./Mrs/Ms. VHL GM. Well today's your lucky day:

• Strong defensive play - Jerrick lives to pound the body and fuck people up. If you want a beast, he's your man.
  • Semi-activity - It's hard to make any promises here. But chances are, Jerrick's activity level in the locker room is going to be hard to predict. He could just die again or he could be a regular contributor. Nobody knows.
  • Rich as fuck - Jerrick has made a lot of money in his days as a quick blooming but overall mediocre defenseman in the VHL. He will not be asking for anything but the minimum salary.

Well you do have 27M so you should be allowed to switch positions if your heart desires

Wait, I'd need to pay to switch back to defense? That doesn't sound right.

It's not right, blame Devise22/Ryan Power/Denise

Follow me 94!

I'd do it

Gee, if only there was a team that featured the best goalie in the league by TPE to play behind the star defensemen and had a lot of money from retiring players coming off the books :ph34r:

Edited by CowboyinAmerica

Follow me 94!

I'd do it

Gee, if only there was a team that featured the best goalie in the league by TPE to play behind the star defensemen and had a lot of money from retiring players coming off the books :ph34r:

Yeah but Jim was the GM there, it hasn't worn off yet.

You bringing tampering into this conversation is tampering. It wasn't tampering until you said it was tampering. Now everyone is tampering, including Boubabi, because tampering is in the room now.

How could you.