S35 Super Cup Discussion

Squinty

I don't think it mattered who was drafting first, none of us have played with STZ before and he is one of the true great members here. Plus his TPE. Its going to be an interesting draft I think with all the "elites" from pre s30 no longer eligible. S30 and up players only really, since most of the top players/members have retired/this was their last season so. Guys like Osbourne and Taylor and Tukio = highest TPE guys. Lots of young blood! 

It'll be interesting to see how drafting goes based on team needs. Given that Green and I have a somewhat advantage as we get our own players, a position that isn't exactly stacked especially considering both him and I are two of the top goalies in the league. Then you have guys like Edgar and Squinty, with the D class also being relatively not weak, but lower on the TPE end with so many now retired they take up two of the better ones alone. Curious if people will draft more towards team needs, higher TPE, league friendship, etc. Obviously in the first round most of the high tpe players also happen to be amazing members (Kendrick, STZ, Grigs, Tukio) but I'm curious what happens even in Round 2/3. 

• Commissioner

I've only got 3 possible teams I can go to (Green and Devise get their guys, Tukio went to Squinty) so I guess now it's just a (likely long) waiting game to see where I go. Prediction: 3rd round.

• Commissioner

Or we screw our competition and select you as our back-up goalie :) Up for it?

While I like the idea of screwing over competition I've spent 3 world cups sitting on the bench so I'm not overly keen in doing it for this as well.