S35 Super Cup Discussion

Squinty

No it didn't. I don't think +Minus realized Lebeau was taken because of the GM player. So he decided to get some more talent in the early spots.

• Commissioner

I was basing my picks off you saying you were going in the third god damnit  :lol:

Never base picks of pure guesses. I figured I’d likely be the next goalie taken just figured that people wouldn’t go for goalies so early.

Never base picks of pure guesses. I figured I’d likely be the next goalie taken just figured that people wouldn’t go for goalies so early.

Yea I know I was playing. Shoulda known from the Cologne connection you were bound to get picked there

• Commissioner

Yea I know I was playing. Shoulda known from the Cologne connection you were bound to get picked there

Strangely I hadn’t even thought of it until after he picked me. At which time I pretty much immediately realized it made sense.

Holy shit I went in the 2nd round, 8th overall :lol: what is this league coming too??????

<3 Ball

stop underestimating yourself, you're now one of the best forwards in the league with the surplus of retirements

• Commissioner

Thats a bad way to get better.

Not really so long as you've actually been improving rather than just waiting for retirements. It's the way of the league, people will always be better than you. The key is to keep improving and when they retire it'll be your turn to be at the top.

Not really so long as you've actually been improving rather than just waiting for retirements. It's the way of the league, people will always be better than you. The key is to keep improving and when they retire it'll be your turn to be at the top.

UNLESS YOUR NAME IS LEEROY JENKINS

Tons of surprises thus far that I didn't see coming. I have a feeling this could end up being a very balanced group of teams...all seem to be shaping up to have some strengths and weaknesses thus far. 

Any real surprises for anyone else? 

it seems everyone is going for TPE based needs, with positional being second (at least in Edgar and Ball's case :P). I'm really excited to see how final rosters will turn out

Edited by Squinty