S47 Regular Season Index

JardyB10

5 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Wasn't updated 11h ago. Now it's fine. 

The index and everything in it should update shortly (5 minutes tops, depending where I am) after I sim and post games. In fact it's normally updated before I even finish posting games. I'm assuming it's a cookies/cache issue. :idk:

• Head Moderator
16 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

The index and everything in it should update shortly (5 minutes tops, depending where I am) after I sim and post games. In fact it's normally updated before I even finish posting games. I'm assuming it's a cookies/cache issue. :idk:

I'm using incog mode (work comp so i dont forget to delete cookies and history) and its still stuck on game 50.

11 hours ago, Draper said:

soooo it appears the engine was never switched back to 1.1 after the ASG, enjoy your 1 sim of giveaways/takeaways 

I just PM'd you about this after I saw the SEA-TOR game, haha

10 minutes ago, Victor said:

Going into tonight's sim, Thomas O'Malley has 898 career points. Should he get two tonight, he will become the first player to reach 900 since Kevin Brooks in S13.

Yeah, still going to be a tough sled to try to hit that 3rd all time we've been trying to get him this season. It's not impossible, but he's going to need a big 4+ point game here to have a chance at it. 

• Admin
1 minute ago, Mr. Power said:

Yeah, still going to be a tough sled to try to hit that 3rd all time we've been trying to get him this season. It's not impossible, but he's going to need a big 4+ point game here to have a chance at it. 

Ah that's cool that y'all were aware of it. That explains his 'top 3' comment in the last Calgary game.

0-0-5 imo

3 minutes ago, Victor said:

Ah that's cool that y'all were aware of it. That explains his 'top 3' comment in the last Calgary game.

0-0-5 imo

Yeah our whole club has kinda been aware of this season, save for a couple people till just recently. With both Street and myself on the team both of us being pseudo stat/history guys. Anyway seeing a player get this close to history is kind of amazing. So of course, we want to see it happen. Not even just to be apart of it, but because it'd be a travesty to have him get this close and fall just short. I mean 17 points in 7 games? That isn't impossible for O'Malley haha. 

Edited by Mr. Power

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Mr. Power said:

Yeah our whole club has kinda been aware of this season, save for a couple people till just recently. With both Street and myself on the team both of us being pseudo stat/history guys. Anyway seeing a player get this close to history is kind of amazing. So of course, we want to see it happen. Not even just to be apart of it, but because it'd be a travesty to have him get this close and fall just short. I mean 17 points in 7 games? That isn't impossible for O'Malley haha. 

I see I see. Tough schedule though with 3 games against the Cleganes. ;)

I think 900 is historic enough but we'll see.