Edition 168 - Draft Edition!

STZ

Well imagine if Gretzky could remake himself and re-enter the league as a younger version of himself.  Now imagine he did that several times and was successful at each other attempt would you then expect his latest version of himself to also be successful?

Drop (remove) the distort efx on the cover imo.

Yeah, I was trying to go for a more minimalist look for the cover, but without the effects I was kind of worried that it was too simple.  You're right though, the cover probably would've looked better without it.

or... you are only eligible for the lotto if you posted in the Mag thread before? That's a good option imo.. 

What do you mean by that exactly? 

Maybe each off-season we should require people to post a new lottery number in the yearly predictions.  Also we could lower the number of digits to 2 (100 combinations I believe) or if we keep it at 3 do 3 draws every week.  If we fear that the number of lottery hits would happen too often we can lower the TPE amount.  I think the lottery should be more about rewarding activity by say posting each season to get back in and also actually look at the mag to see if you won.