ATTENTION VHL

Victor

What do YOU want to see in a Recruitment Drive?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Admin
7 minutes ago, Phil said:

Im still waiting for my lottery prize from the last time we tried it... I have 5 times more tickets than everyone else... and the draw never happened. I want to see some follow through on these smoke and mirror ideas

god damn get in the BOG and yell at sterling for it

• Admin
1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

Actually spamming reddit is the worst thing we could do.

I dunno, it's not like we have much trickling in from there. One rampage might have a better result than trying to play it nice.

That said, I know we're actually investing money into it so it's not a serious suggestion.

34 minutes ago, Victor said:

I dunno, it's not like we have much trickling in from there. One rampage might have a better result than trying to play it nice.

That said, I know we're actually investing money into it so it's not a serious suggestion.

One rampage gets weeded out within minutes. They start to dispose of the accounts you post with and they also (if I recall) can block certain url's from being posted. Reddit is a group of very strange people at time, but very smart/very dumb people at the same time.

• Admin
1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

One rampage gets weeded out within minutes. They start to dispose of the accounts you post with and they also (if I recall) can block certain url's from being posted. Reddit is a group of very strange people at time, but very smart/very dumb people at the same time.

the perfect demographic for the VHL <_<